1401 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington DC, DC 20004-1047
Willard InterContinental Washington, DC
- I was also a bit astonished to have to search for outlets to plug in my phone.
- I realized I had lost my thumb drive and had to call back to see if it was in the room.
- After 4 phone calls, several minutes on hold, links that didn't work, and no online ability to buy one, I gave up.
- The phone rang and rang, again.
- I was eventually permitted to occupy a chair to make a 10 minute phone call, under his watchful eye.load more ...
- The lobby and hotel area are just beautiful and historic.
- Beautiful historic hotel!
- If you want to stay in a historical landmark with a story around every corner, this is it.
- My wife and I wanted to stay at an historic iconic Washington hotel that has been the choice of presidents and other luminary figures over many years.
- The hotel is beautiful and offers a classic style to Washington.load more ...
- Very nice pet friendly property.
- I traveled with my small dog, and they were very accommodating.
- There was a crisis with a pet outside the hotel one evening and we observed how immediately the staff went into action to assist the guest and her dog.
- And it is dog friendly.
- Clean, convenient, parking available, and pet friendly.load more ...
- Instead of a bowl of fruit on arrival, there was an overpriced minibar and some room temperature water.
- Water pressure was almost too low.
- Water pressure was pretty poor and things like conveniently located outlets were lacking
- We did have an issue with our shower not having much water pressure and often only trickling with water.
- Water never arrived.load more ...
- Our room is on the 8th floor and has a wonderful view of the Washington Monument and I can see the Lincoln Memorial in the distance from my pillow!
- Our Willard Suite was comfortable and pristine, and had a super view of the Washington Monument, Room service even delivered our meal on real china with real flatware!
- but otherwise the location is even better - a shirt walk to the Washington Monument, Old Ebbits Grill, and closer to the mall, reflecting pool, and other memorials.
- With proximity to Congress, White House and Washington Monument - and so distinctive a property!
- A lovely view of the Washington Monument from the gorgeous oval shaped living room.load more ...
- Willard InterContinental Washington, DC Washington DC Great experience!
- Absolutely stunning hotel with friendly and helpful staff and a location that is central to everything in Washington DC.
- This elegant and historic hotel is located ideally for touring Washington DC.
- This event was sponsored by the Louisiana Comittee of 100 that is held every year in Washington DC to Promote industry and trade.load more ...
- Willard Business center needs to be upgraded and not charge a fee for the internet.
- He could not transfer this credit to the room charge, or would not transfer it, I'm not sure.
- I left my wallet in my room with my room card and they let me in!
- Though the ambiance was wonderful, the staff was quite rude and we had major billing issues that lasted about 35 min.load more ...
- Historic appeal, elegant surroundings, close to White House and Smithsonian museums, helpful staff and comfortable furnishings.
- I loved how close it was to the White House and Capitol building.
- Close to it all.. the White House, the Mall, and many good restaurants all around.
- So close to the White House and the Mall.
- This is a beautifully restored historic hotel very close to the White House and also just adjacent to the Washington Monumenf and the National Mall.load more ...