“Kids friendly hotels near Disney world”view result
- Kids of all ages loved the pool slides and splash pad!
- Playground is so much fun, grandkids had a wonderful time!
- Location made it so easy to walk to the park and our 3 and 5 y/o kids LOVE the water park
- Our room had one queen size bed and a set of bunk beds that my 5 year old just adored.
“Hotels with a hot tub in the room”view result
- My room was plush and comfortable with its own hot tub and a terrace that opened into the pool deck.
- Jacuzzi tub in our room was an amazing plus and can’t forget about the beautiful scenery just outside our balcony.
- The hot tub was even better, a comfortable 94ish degrees, perfect!!!!
“Pet friendly hotels”view result
- Surf vibe decor, dog friendly, games in the lobbyin lobby and beach, What else do you need??
- They treat your pets like they actually like pets - lol!
- They also have no pet fee and are very dog friendly with a handbook of local resources for your pet.
“Fun hotels with rooftop bar”view result
- We had so much fun chatting and jammin’ we almost didn’t want to go up to see the rooftop lol!
- Fun deco glam pool and rooftop bar
- Be sure to check out the rooftop bar, which offers a pretty casual and unpretentious atmosphere.
- It's all in the details: superb lighting-decor-fixtures, vintage turntable and Martin guitar in room, and craaaaazy rooftop bar