400 West Broadway 1051 Columbia Street, San Diego, CA 92101-3504
The Westin San Diego Downtown
kitchensan-diegofriendlyairport shuttlestaying experience
- Bell people are great as was the airport shuttle driver.
- They do have an airport shuttle and we had a $10 credit to use each day at the bar which was nice.
- If arriving by Amtrak, hotel is 2 blocks away, and hotel has free shuttle to airport.
- The shuttle from the airport was very helpful, service was wonderful (thank you Anthony!
- They have a good amount of services even in COVID (e.g., the airport shuttle, breakfast downstairs in the lobby, etc.).load more ...
- The room itself is well-appointed; the coffee maker and complimentary (2) bottled water are back.
- but ask for a kettle if you want tea.
- There is a fridge in the room for snacks, bathroom overall is a good size w/nice light, bed was comfortable, & fortunately the hotel was spared the Marriott millenial makeover meaning there are still real work desks & chairs in the rooms.
- He brought my cold pizza to the kitchen and had them heat it up for me.
- She remembered all of our special requests and was the best Arnold Palmer maker ever!!load more ...
- He was friendly, courteous and Knowledgeable.
- The front desk staff was very friendly, no issues there.
- The front desk staff were extremely friendly and attentive, especially Lisa and Eddie.
- All are extremely friendly and accommodating.They go out of their way to do the little extras to make your stay easy and enjoyable.
- Lisa was very kind, helpful, and friendly and gave us great service at the front desk.load more ...
- And we had an amazing experience.
- Our check in and staff experience was great
- Fast toward one year later, I thought I would stay here again instead of the Westin at the Gaslamp since I had a previous positive experience
- As always, excellent service and hospitality provided by the staff at the Westin.
- Likewise, the guest experience services were eager to ensure we had the best stay possible when I had lost my laptop during our upgrade from one room to another.load more ...
- My Dad wanted to surprise her and take her away to see the sights in San Diego.
- If I come back to San Diego, the Westin will be on my list.
- I really enjoyed my stay at the Westin San Diego Downtown.
- Definitely want to come visit San Diego again! !
- Thank you, and I am looking forward to my return to the Westin San Diego Downtown later this month.load more ...
- Guess what, no $10 credit so dealing with accounting on that for five days.
- There is also a destination fee, which is not charged until you get to the hotel that is $25.
- There IS late check out if you're Platinum and they DO have an early check in charge as well as a $25 resort fee.
- The hotel is offering a $15 per day credit that can be used at the cafe or bar.
- So I’m trying to understand the need for charging amenity fees for your platinum members.load more ...
- Overall very underwhelmed and I hate resort fees.
- We ate in the resturant, the food was traditional hotel pricey
- They have a destination fee, I hate destination fees.
- (Like it's such a big deal for Westin to do literally what I'm paying them to do. I mean come on, shall I pay for my room only every other day?)
- Luckily, our only expense was for the room itself, so checkout was mercifully short.load more ...
- The in-room phone didn't work, so I had to text to get service.
- I tried the mobile app and called the number to the hotel.
- to this day I'm still expecting the call.
- He called me back very quickly explained the website I was to use to log my missing items and then answered a follow up call when I was having some issues with the site.
- Our flight didn’t come in when it was supposed to and we got stranded in Las Vegas with all of the uncertainty I forgot to call the hotel to let them know.load more ...