Via Nazionale 22, 00184 Rome Italy
walkborgheserooftop restaurantrooftop barcolosseum
- We stayed here over the course of a week in Rome, amazing location, 15 min walk from the colosseum as well as the Trevi Fountain, etc.
- Good location - 20 mins walk to colosseum one way Trevi fountain the other.
- From the hotel everything is rather close to visit ( Trevi, Spanish steps, colosseum).
- Perfect location to get to the Trevi Fountain , Colosseum, Pantheon , Piazza Navona.
- N/Aload more ...
- The room is a little small
- Initially they booked out to a double room which was quite small with no view
- Rooms quite small,
- Our room was small,
- The only difference between the two rooms is that room 404 has a small narrow balcony.load more ...
- We ate at the rooftop restaurant and everyone had a delicious meal (the pork belly was my favorite).
- The spa was great and the rooftop restaurant was amazing.
- Surprising as we had such an amazing dinner and service at the rooftop restaurant!
- but was dealt with swiftly And even upgraded us All staff are friendly and very very helpful Pleasant and very accommodating Restaurant on rooftop great food Could not recommend more Well done staff at this hotel !!!!
- We also ate and had cocktails at the rooftop bar and restaurant.load more ...
- Also the rooftop bar was really nice.
- We also enjoyed the rooftop bar
- The rooftop bar remembers us and caters to our needs with friendly and warm attention.
- The welcoming staff from the front desk to the waiters and waitresses at the rooftop bar and of course the hard working maids were exceptional!
- The rooftop bar is lovely at sunset and the cocktail are yummy.load more ...
- The location was also perfect with everything a short walk away.
- The spa experience on the ground floor was very relaxing after a long day of walking around Rome and sightseeing.
- It was literally a 15-minute walk to the Coliseum.
- but it was super easy and cheap to do and the station is a five min walk).
- We stayed here over the course of a week in Rome, amazing location, 15 min walk from the colosseum as well as the Trevi Fountain, etc.load more ...
- We went even by walking to the Museum of Villa Borghese and to Piazza del Popolo it is very near to many Museums: Palazzo Barbaerini, Museo di Roma, etc The rooms not in the spacious side are big enough with much place to store things.
- but everything else was within walking distance including Borghese Galleria.
- The Vatican and Borghese Gallery were the only times we needed to use public transport (metro and bus respectively), the stops for both are only a 2-minute walk up the street.
- OR you walk 15 minutes up the hill and you're at the Borghese area with great shopping and restaurants.
- Hotel is well located for walking; Spanish Steps;15mins, Villa Borghese;20 mins, Collosseum;15 mins, Trevi Fountain;15mins, Termini Station; 10 mins.load more ...