Via Vittorio Veneto 72, 00187 Rome Italy
Baglioni Hotel Regina
- nevertheless it is terrific to able to stroll down to the Spanish steps and Trevi fountain in the evening.
- This place is a classic and extremely comfortable hotel in a great location 10 min walk from Trevi fountain right near Piazza Barberini.
- It is wonderful hotel that is located a little outside of the touristy areas such as the Trevi fountain and the Pantheon
- You can walk to Trevi fountain and Spanish steps very easily, plus a handful of great restaurants.load more ...
- While the lobby is quite lovely and the staff a treasure, the actual rooms are quite tired.
- Hotel staff were very helpful.
- Reception, concierge, room staff and restaurant staff were all so friendly, welcoming and helpful.
- The staff are incredibly helpful.
- Would highly recommend this hotel and thank you to all the staff especially Lorenzo for our gorgeous room and for booking our restaurant last night.load more ...
- I really liked the room as it featured huge open space with marble floors and 3 balconies with views of Rome.
- we have had a very pleasant stay with very nice rooms and beautiful marble bathroom and a balcony we saw only a very helpful staff with a high level of service the hotel is only 5-7 min on foot from the spanish stairs in a quiet exclusive neighborhood
- I love that there are marble floors in the rooms (no capets) and the bathroom is nealy as big as the room itself - it even had a balcony overlooking Via Veneto.
- It had marble flooring, and a large toilet.
- The rooms are appointed nicely, mostly marble floors and dark wood furniture.load more ...
- but to reject our use of facilities we paid for was too much!!
- Was shocked that 2x gelatos to the room cost €40
- Thats only negative I can share, this place may be overpriced
- but not at the expense of quality.
- but the place is a bit dated and just wasn't anywhere near the quality of the similarly priced hotels I booked on this trip via LHW.load more ...
- The hotel is beautiful, clean, and in a very good location, close to the Spanish steps, Galleria Borghese and via dei Condotti.
- Hotel is gorgeous and in a beautiful part of town which is within walking distance to the Spanish Steps,
- Location was a short walk from Spanish steps and very close to Hogan Lovells Rome office, where I had a meeting.
- The location is excellent and within walking distance of the Spanish Steps.
- There's a grocery store down the street and Trevi Fountain and the Spanish steps are very close.load more ...
- ( Spanish Steps, Piazza del Popolo, Fontaine Trevi, Pantheon, etc. )load more ...
- - The hotel has a very strange rule about not allowing air conditioning until some unknown date in May.
- After waiting an hour I asked if I could use the shower - it wasn’t offered to me - and they allowed me down to the spa area My room had no A/C for the first 2 nights.
- The only downside was that the hotel is old so there is no air conditioning!
- Air conditioning was not very responsive to setting changes.
- Our first night we had a major problem with the air conditioning in our room.load more ...