Via Nazionale 22, 00184 Rome Italy
staffhillpalatinerooftop restaurantrooftop barcolosseum
- Also the rooftop bar was really nice.
- We also enjoyed the rooftop bar
- The rooftop bar remembers us and caters to our needs with friendly and warm attention.
- The welcoming staff from the front desk to the waiters and waitresses at the rooftop bar and of course the hard working maids were exceptional!
- The rooftop bar is lovely at sunset and the cocktail are yummy.load more ...
- I can't think of one thing to improve in this 40-room boutique hotel convenient to Termini Station and just up the hill from dozens of Rome attractions.
- Easy walk to Colisseum and Palantine Hill.
- The following sites were within 15-20 minutes walking distance of the hotel, The Coloseum/Forum/Pallantine Hill, Trevi Fountain, The Pantheon and the The Spanish Steps.
- but a 15 minute walk down the hill and you're at the Colosseum and another 5 minutes and you're right around amazing restaurants and cafes.load more ...
- We stayed here over the course of a week in Rome, amazing location, 15 min walk from the colosseum as well as the Trevi Fountain, etc.
- Good location - 20 mins walk to colosseum one way Trevi fountain the other.
- From the hotel everything is rather close to visit ( Trevi, Spanish steps, colosseum).
- Perfect location to get to the Trevi Fountain , Colosseum, Pantheon , Piazza Navona.
- N/Aload more ...
- Great location - we walked to every attraction (Colosseum, Roman Forum, Palatine hill, Pantheon, Trevi fountain, Spanish steps, Jewish Ghetto, Trastevere) apart from Vatican City.
- The location was about a 12 minute walk from the train station, 20 minutes to Colosseum/Palatine Hill/Forum, 15 minutes to Trevi Fountain, 20 minutes to Spanish Steps, 20 minutes to Pantheon and a bit further to Piazza Navona.load more ...
- Friendly staff, going far beyond to make the stay memorable, lovely food in the ambrosia restaurant and breakfast was first class.
- Always greeted with a smile and nothing was too much.
- The staff were so friendly and polite.
- This hotel is amazing, very kind employees, centrally located and impeccable rooms.
- The staff were incredibly helpful.load more ...
- We ate at the rooftop restaurant and everyone had a delicious meal (the pork belly was my favorite).
- The spa was great and the rooftop restaurant was amazing.
- Surprising as we had such an amazing dinner and service at the rooftop restaurant!
- but was dealt with swiftly And even upgraded us All staff are friendly and very very helpful Pleasant and very accommodating Restaurant on rooftop great food Could not recommend more Well done staff at this hotel !!!!
- We also ate and had cocktails at the rooftop bar and restaurant.load more ...
- The room is a little small
- Initially they booked out to a double room which was quite small with no view
- Rooms quite small,
- Our room was small,
- The only difference between the two rooms is that room 404 has a small narrow balcony.load more ...