Via Vittorio Veneto 72, 00187 Rome Italy
Baglioni Hotel Regina
- but to reject our use of facilities we paid for was too much!!
- Was shocked that 2x gelatos to the room cost €40
- Thats only negative I can share, this place may be overpriced
- but not at the expense of quality.
- but the place is a bit dated and just wasn't anywhere near the quality of the similarly priced hotels I booked on this trip via LHW.load more ...
- - The hotel has a very strange rule about not allowing air conditioning until some unknown date in May.
- After waiting an hour I asked if I could use the shower - it wasn’t offered to me - and they allowed me down to the spa area My room had no A/C for the first 2 nights.
- The only downside was that the hotel is old so there is no air conditioning!
- Air conditioning was not very responsive to setting changes.
- Our first night we had a major problem with the air conditioning in our room.load more ...
- The location on the Via Veneto is hard to beat: it's within walking distance of Via Condotti, the Spanish steps and the Trevi fountain.
- It’s got a great location on the Via Veneto near the Villa Borghese, the Spanish Steps and Via Condotti and its design ranges from classic Italian to Art Deco.
- ), and well-located by the high end shops on Via Condotti.
- i have been back to the hotel in December this year for some meeting in the city Regina Baglioni is set in one of the nicest location of Rome off the crowd at no more than 10 minutes to must see places like Trevi Fountain, Spanish steps, Via Condotti exc.load more ...
- The hotel is beautiful, clean, and in a very good location, close to the Spanish steps, Galleria Borghese and via dei Condotti.
- Hotel is gorgeous and in a beautiful part of town which is within walking distance to the Spanish Steps,
- Location was a short walk from Spanish steps and very close to Hogan Lovells Rome office, where I had a meeting.
- The location is excellent and within walking distance of the Spanish Steps.
- There's a grocery store down the street and Trevi Fountain and the Spanish steps are very close.load more ...
- nevertheless it is terrific to able to stroll down to the Spanish steps and Trevi fountain in the evening.
- This place is a classic and extremely comfortable hotel in a great location 10 min walk from Trevi fountain right near Piazza Barberini.
- It is wonderful hotel that is located a little outside of the touristy areas such as the Trevi fountain and the Pantheon
- You can walk to Trevi fountain and Spanish steps very easily, plus a handful of great restaurants.load more ...
- Service is all "Can Do!'
- Top notch service all around.
- Baglioni Regina Hotel truly impressed us with its personalized service, efficiency and quality.
- I appreciate both acomodation and dining service.
- The staff service was excellent- from the Front Desk, Concierge, and Housekeeping- all catered to our needs in a professional and speedy manner .load more ...
- I really liked the room as it featured huge open space with marble floors and 3 balconies with views of Rome.
- we have had a very pleasant stay with very nice rooms and beautiful marble bathroom and a balcony we saw only a very helpful staff with a high level of service the hotel is only 5-7 min on foot from the spanish stairs in a quiet exclusive neighborhood
- I love that there are marble floors in the rooms (no capets) and the bathroom is nealy as big as the room itself - it even had a balcony overlooking Via Veneto.
- It had marble flooring, and a large toilet.
- The rooms are appointed nicely, mostly marble floors and dark wood furniture.load more ...