Via Nazionale 22, 00184 Rome Italy
roomroman-forumrooftop restaurantrooftop barcolosseum
- Also the rooftop bar was really nice.
- We also enjoyed the rooftop bar
- The rooftop bar remembers us and caters to our needs with friendly and warm attention.
- The welcoming staff from the front desk to the waiters and waitresses at the rooftop bar and of course the hard working maids were exceptional!
- The rooftop bar is lovely at sunset and the cocktail are yummy.load more ...
- Easy walking distance to Metro and Roman Forum, short cab to the train station.
- Booked via Chase Ultimate Rewards travel using 37,550 points = $563.26 Hotel Artemide is situated close to many attractions and is a 15 minute walk to the Colosseum, Roman Forum, Trevi Fountain, The Pantheon.
- Great location - we walked to every attraction (Colosseum, Roman Forum, Palatine hill, Pantheon, Trevi fountain, Spanish steps, Jewish Ghetto, Trastevere) apart from Vatican City.
- The Colosseum, the Roman Forum, the Pantheon and the Trevi Fountain are all within walking distance.
- 15-20 minute walk to the Colosseum, Palantine Hill, and Roman Forum.load more ...
- We ate at the rooftop restaurant and everyone had a delicious meal (the pork belly was my favorite).
- The spa was great and the rooftop restaurant was amazing.
- Surprising as we had such an amazing dinner and service at the rooftop restaurant!
- but was dealt with swiftly And even upgraded us All staff are friendly and very very helpful Pleasant and very accommodating Restaurant on rooftop great food Could not recommend more Well done staff at this hotel !!!!
- We also ate and had cocktails at the rooftop bar and restaurant.load more ...
- We stayed here over the course of a week in Rome, amazing location, 15 min walk from the colosseum as well as the Trevi Fountain, etc.
- Good location - 20 mins walk to colosseum one way Trevi fountain the other.
- From the hotel everything is rather close to visit ( Trevi, Spanish steps, colosseum).
- Perfect location to get to the Trevi Fountain , Colosseum, Pantheon , Piazza Navona.
-load more ...
- Our room was perfect.
- The hotel was comfortable and we liked our room.
- This hotel is amazing, very kind employees, centrally located and impeccable rooms.
- The rooms were clean and comfortable.
- Rooms immaculate.load more ...
- The room is a little small
- Initially they booked out to a double room which was quite small with no view
- Rooms quite small,
- Our room was small,
- The only difference between the two rooms is that room 404 has a small narrow balcony.load more ...