Via Nazionale 22, 00184 Rome Italy
spanish restaurantstephotelrooftop restaurantrooftop barcolosseum
- We stayed here over the course of a week in Rome, amazing location, 15 min walk from the colosseum as well as the Trevi Fountain, etc.
- Good location - 20 mins walk to colosseum one way Trevi fountain the other.
- From the hotel everything is rather close to visit ( Trevi, Spanish steps, colosseum).
- Perfect location to get to the Trevi Fountain , Colosseum, Pantheon , Piazza Navona.
- N/Aload more ...
- Stayed over the Valentines weekend, without doubt the best hotel experience i have had.
- This is a wonderful hotel.
- The hotel was comfortable and we liked our room.
- This hotel is amazing, very kind employees, centrally located and impeccable rooms.
- This hotel is by far the best I've ever stayed in!load more ...
- We ate at the rooftop restaurant and everyone had a delicious meal (the pork belly was my favorite).
- The spa was great and the rooftop restaurant was amazing.
- Surprising as we had such an amazing dinner and service at the rooftop restaurant!
- but was dealt with swiftly And even upgraded us All staff are friendly and very very helpful Pleasant and very accommodating Restaurant on rooftop great food Could not recommend more Well done staff at this hotel !!!!
- We also ate and had cocktails at the rooftop bar and restaurant.load more ...
- Also the rooftop bar was really nice.
- We also enjoyed the rooftop bar
- The rooftop bar remembers us and caters to our needs with friendly and warm attention.
- The welcoming staff from the front desk to the waiters and waitresses at the rooftop bar and of course the hard working maids were exceptional!
- The rooftop bar is lovely at sunset and the cocktail are yummy.load more ...
- They are quick to address any requests we needed during dining services and even stay one step ahead of us.
- All in all, the hotel is a step above in amenities, cleanliness, and hospitality,
- It is a few steps from the Repubblica metro station and is a 10-minute walk to the Rome Termini Station.
- The hotel is about 700 meters from the train station and few steps away from a metro station making it easy to move around.
- but if you like walking, you can get your steps in!load more ...
- The room is a little small
- Initially they booked out to a double room which was quite small with no view
- Rooms quite small,
- Our room was small,
- The only difference between the two rooms is that room 404 has a small narrow balcony.load more ...