Via Vittorio Veneto 72, 00187 Rome Italy
Baglioni Hotel Regina
- It’s close to Villa Borghese, and a short stroll from Spagna and the Centro Storico.
- Location is cool, 3 minutes to walk from the Villa Borghese, where you can rent a bicycle and enjoy nature and great view on the city from the top.
- There is also the beautiful park Villa Borghese just a short walk away if you want to take in a nice walk or jog.
- It is 5mins walk from Villa Borghese and you can walk to the colosseum in about 20mins if you like walking.
- The hotel lies in a very beautiful street of the city close to villa borghese that they believe is their central park and also close to other attractions like spanish steps and so.load more ...
- nevertheless it is terrific to able to stroll down to the Spanish steps and Trevi fountain in the evening.
- This place is a classic and extremely comfortable hotel in a great location 10 min walk from Trevi fountain right near Piazza Barberini.
- It is wonderful hotel that is located a little outside of the touristy areas such as the Trevi fountain and the Pantheon
- You can walk to Trevi fountain and Spanish steps very easily, plus a handful of great restaurants.load more ...
- I really liked the room as it featured huge open space with marble floors and 3 balconies with views of Rome.
- we have had a very pleasant stay with very nice rooms and beautiful marble bathroom and a balcony we saw only a very helpful staff with a high level of service the hotel is only 5-7 min on foot from the spanish stairs in a quiet exclusive neighborhood
- I love that there are marble floors in the rooms (no capets) and the bathroom is nealy as big as the room itself - it even had a balcony overlooking Via Veneto.
- It had marble flooring, and a large toilet.
- The rooms are appointed nicely, mostly marble floors and dark wood furniture.load more ...
- but to reject our use of facilities we paid for was too much!!
- Was shocked that 2x gelatos to the room cost €40
- Thats only negative I can share, this place may be overpriced
- but not at the expense of quality.
- but the place is a bit dated and just wasn't anywhere near the quality of the similarly priced hotels I booked on this trip via LHW.load more ...
- - The hotel has a very strange rule about not allowing air conditioning until some unknown date in May.
- After waiting an hour I asked if I could use the shower - it wasn’t offered to me - and they allowed me down to the spa area My room had no A/C for the first 2 nights.
- The only downside was that the hotel is old so there is no air conditioning!
- Air conditioning was not very responsive to setting changes.
- Our first night we had a major problem with the air conditioning in our room.load more ...
- The Regina is in a really great location on Via Veneto, and is a fantastic base for seeing Rome.
- The hotel is located in a beautiful location and has a very traditional yet expensive feel.
- You cannot beat the location on the Via Veneto.
- I am so happy to be back at the Regina that I needed to share this gem located in the middle of the "dolce vita" street.
- The location is perfect for walking around the city.load more ...
- The hotel is beautiful, clean, and in a very good location, close to the Spanish steps, Galleria Borghese and via dei Condotti.
- Hotel is gorgeous and in a beautiful part of town which is within walking distance to the Spanish Steps,
- Location was a short walk from Spanish steps and very close to Hogan Lovells Rome office, where I had a meeting.
- The location is excellent and within walking distance of the Spanish Steps.
- There's a grocery store down the street and Trevi Fountain and the Spanish steps are very close.load more ...