Avenida Atlântica, 3668, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22070-001 Brazil
Miramar Hotel by Windsor
- We could also hear the lifts as the room was right beside them.
- Very noisy fridge that would "buzz" when it would cool itself during the night.
- but even whilst being there only a few days, we did hear a few people in the hotel state they were mugged.
- Breakfast was very good with lots of choice - we didn’t get an ocean view room - whilst the view might have been good the noise I think would have been really bad.
- Dont afraid about private tour sounds expensiveload more ...
- The rooftop pool has a nice view
- Pool at the Rooftop was amazing!
- The roof top pool was also hard to resist.
- The rooftop pool and bar is fun to hang out in at night.
- Check in, drop your bags in the beautiful comfy room and head to the rooftop pool.load more ...
- There was a number of times during my stay when I would be laying in bed and was awoken from people talking in the hall and doors slamming.
- Be sure to have your taxi drop you at the front door on the side street rather than on the main avenue if navigating curbs is difficult.
- Also the doors don't close unless you pull them too so the auto close would eliminate 2 issues.
- The bathroom also had a weird layout which meant you could not close the door unless you maneuvered awkwardly into the shower first.
- The only tip I would give is the concierge at the door of the hotel don’t seem to be that knowledgable of all the food restaurants and bars!load more ...
- From champagne greeting, to the frontdoor man(person) walking you to the car with an umbrella in the rain.
- We got served with champagne
- Check in smooth complimentary champagne.
- Anyways, we're happy the service, positioning of the hotel, and the champagne breakfast buffet made it work out at the end
- The breakfast was very good offering wide choice of food even champagne for those that want to start the day fresh :).load more ...
- The restaurant was very nice.
- - We ordered a hamburger (room service) which was really good!
- The restaurant is very very good.
- In spite of a city wide quarantine in Rio during my stay (restaurants and bars shut down at either 5 pm or 9 pm depending on the evening) the hotel restaurant and bar remained open until 11 pm in order to accommodate guests.
- The attached restaurant was also very good, exceptional service, as expected.load more ...
- There are only 2 things that I think they could do to make it better : blackout curtains and guest cards to use elevator!
- Plenty of 220v sockets to charge our phones and gadgets.It rained pretty much for the 3 full days we were in Rio so we did not miss the view-as it would have been grey and cloudy anyway.
- It is so suprising that using the coffee inroom was charged.
- They went out of their way and checked us in at that time for no additional charge and also upgraded our room at no charge.load more ...
- Although we arrived in the pouring rain, by the second day, the sunshine allowed a stunning view of Copacabana Beach and Sugarloaf Mountain from our room.
- The location is difficult to beat and the rooftop pool area offers jaw-dropping views of the beach, Sugarloaf mountain and the surrounding neighborhood.
- The pool on top of the hotel is really nice, perfect view over the sugarloaf mountain!
- We fell in love with the views facing sugarloaf mountain.
- Lovely pool with views right along the beach to sugarloaf mountain.load more ...