8 Place Marguerite de Navarre, 75001 Paris France
Novotel Paris Les Halles
walkconcordebus stationmodernkid friendly
- Very modern and clean hotel, staff were friendly and helpful and the location is excellent!
- The hotel is modern , new , clean and the staff is very attentive, specially for Jonathan, Paulo and Monhamed.
- This hotel is modern and very fresh.
- Modern decor.
- The hotel looks chic and modern and the breakfast was good.load more ...
- We love walking and spent the time wandering around Place De La Concorde, up to the Arc De Triomphe and down to the Eiffel Tower - approx 12kms round trip.
- Within a few minutes walk of the hotel is the Louvre and we walked a straight line down from there through Place de la Concorde, Jardin des Tuileries, Champs Elysees and Eiffel Tower all on foot with the kids.load more ...
- The metro station is right in front of the main door and most of Paris main attractions are walking distance.
- Literally on top of the Metro station with direct connections to probably all main attractions.
- Okay, lets start with the positives, this hotel is in a very good location, a few steps away from Les Halles Metro station.
- Great location close to all attractions and next to the metro station.
- It’s centrally located with the Châtelet Metro station right out front of the hotel.load more ...
- Very suitable for families with children with the possibility of sharing the room as they have a sofa bed.
- The room was spacious, amazing with a balcony and the room amenities were perfect My small daughter was too happy with the gift she got upon check-in Highly recommended for families and a big thank you to Lada and Juan at the reception
- We sat by the bar next to a room suited for kids, with a table with videogames.
- The hotel room was nice, clean and big so for a family with a teenager it was perfect.
- Every day of our stay he checked in on us, me and my two small children, and asked us if everything was well.load more ...
- The location of the hotel is amazing, literally less than a minute walk to the metro.
- Just a short walk to the Louvre and Notre Dame.
- even though the key elements (queen bed, walk in shower) remain exactly the same.
- Can walk to the Louvre.load more ...
- I was shocked and found it disgusting that on two mornings I saw that different waiters were cleaning the tables with the same cleaning cloth that they used to wipe the seats of the chairs.
- After 3 nights of waking up drenched in my own sweat and having considered all options (virus, aircon, stress, etc) I finally checked the bed and realised Novotel, a 4 star hotel, uses plastified matrass covers right under the bed sheet.
- Our shower cubicle and the ceiling was thick with mold, the carpet was covered in stains and the bedhead was so filthy that the management had to pin sheets over it so we could go to bed.
- Like their sewage was backed up or something.
- We ended up using the nice toilets in the hotel lobby (caution: the men's room always smells horrible - must be a sewer line leak,load more ...
- The night before we left they offered us to change rooms, providing not feedback on the AC.
- On the first night we arrived the air conditioning wasn't working satisfactorily, we reported this to reception and the next day they said they had changed the filter and it was (very slightly) better,
- No portable heater available even I requested for one.
- This could be such a good hotel if it would only do something about it's heating system!load more ...