30-32 Rue du Sentier, 75002 Paris France
The Hoxton, Paris
decormuseumlouvrerestaurant barawesomehotel decor
- Very hip vibe to the hotel.
- A great vibe inside the hotel, very chilled with people working throughout the lobby and restaurant.
- A modern, stylish hotel, with a vintage twist, on a very good location.
- The hotel architecture is amazing.
- Tasteful hotel as you've expect from the Hoxton.load more ...
- Beautiful hotel, right in the center of town, close walking distance to the Louvre, Royal Gardens, etc.
- He also arranged a private tour of The Louvre for us and our children ( aged 15 &13).
- We forgot toothpaste & paste/brushes were provided Easy walk to Louvre about 15mins & about 20 mins to Eurostar.
- but it's only a 20min walk over to the Louvre, and is close to the excellent restaurants on Rue du Nil.load more ...
- More restaurants and bars than we could get to just in the hotel and thoughtful service.
- Location is a little out of the way- But there are lots of fun bars and restaurants in the area.
- Excellent restaurant and bar.
- There’s a great mixed ambiance where you can both enjoy the restaurant and bar, while also getting some work done on you laptop.
- Nice and helpful ladies at the reception, excellent cocktail bar.load more ...
- Awesome job guys / special call out for Marco and David - both 360 in the way they worked the various bar and restaurant areas.
- Hotel is a modern awesome vibe.
- The live DJ was awesome!
- The bars are just AWESOME and buzzy throughout the day with just a cool vibe!
- My daughter and I stayed a weekend in Paris and so loved the energy and awesome design of this fabulous hotel!load more ...
- Great service, ambiance, and facilities.
- Beautifully designed and in a great location.
- The wonderful building as a unique decor for sure is adding to the peasure.
- Very personable staff, lovely rooms, with a great social environment, so very relaxing.
- Very hip vibe to the hotel.load more ...
- Went to Paris for some sightseeing, museums and a relaxed weekend.
- Overall a good experience and convenient for the museums.
- Hotel has a good central location perfect for shopping and museum visit.
- The next morning we had a tasty brunch downstairs before we hit the museum and checked out.load more ...
- Only complaint is that service was a little slow,
- Service in the restaurant was very slow, bills were messed up and I was overcharged significantly which when contested was not handled politely.
- Too many guests and not enough waiters resulting in a slow service.
- Restaurant food was good overall, service a bit slow.
- Double charged for lunch and slow service for dinner.load more ...