20 Rue Jean Rey, 75015 Paris France
Mercure Paris Centre Eiffel Tower Hotel
- One things I noticed was the privilege room we stayed used the Luxe as the amenities, which is a fairly good French brand.
- The rooms are very small, we upgraded to a Privilege room, with a view of the tower for an extra €40 per night.
- I paid for the Privilege room and also paid an additional €40/night for a view of the Eiffel Tower from the room.
- We asked for a Privilege room on the highest available floor so we could have decent Eiffel Tower views and we got 1132.
- On arrival we were given a free upgrade to a privilege room by a guy called Idir on reception who is extremely helpful.load more ...
- Perfect location with Eiffel Tower View.
- Maybe it's that expensive due to its very privileged location (steps away from the Eiffel Tower) and/or for the time of the year we stayed there (new years eve).
- Great room & fine breakfast + next to the Eiffel Tower + You can leave your luggage safely at the hotel ! Decor is nice with all the refferences to the Eiffel Tower + check also the great animation in the 'C'-lift ;-)
- This hotel is just down the street from the Eiffel Tower.
- We chose this hotel purely for its proximity to the Eiffel Tower.load more ...
- If you wish to stay on a budget friendly yet comfortable hotel, choose Mercure Tour Eiffel which is only few steps away from an Iconic landmark.
- During check in, the front desk staff was also very friendly, and upgraded our rooms.
- Staff here was nice, friendly, and helpful.
- We arrived early Friday to leave our luggage and the friendly receptionist found us a room available early!
- Friendly staff, breakfast was lovely and fresh.load more ...
- Location is great (really close to the Eiffel Tower and metro station).
- We chose this hotel purely for its proximity to the Eiffel Tower.
- Chosen because it is very close to the Eiffel Tower, beautiful decoration sought after rooms, the mattress really comfortable, the breakfast was extraordinary especially the French bread, all the staff helped us so that we had a great stay
- Very close to Eiffel Tower and local amenities such as the metro, shops and many more!
- The hotel is well situated for easy travel by bus / Train etc to central Paris and is very close to the Eiffel Tower and many surrounding attractionsload more ...
- The hotel was spotlessly clean and I cannot praise this hotel enough.
- Rooms were clean, beautiful and had a free mini bar and coffee machine!
- The rooms are spacious and super clean.
- The rooms were very clean including the toilet and bathroom.
- Room was very clean, bathroom was great and we had a nice view of the Eiffel Tower from our 8th floor room.load more ...
- The washroom had no toothpaste, brush, comb or shower cap and you cant order because no one would attend the call in room service.
- By that I mean it is VERY VERY VERY EXPENSIVE for the room size, bathroom size, amenities and services offered.
- Room was outdated and small, the bathroom door has marks everywhere and the hall way is narrow and dark.
- Odd layout in the rooms with a tiny toilet room when it could quite easily be joined to the bathroom.
- but when you’re done going to the toilet you still have to go in the other room and bother whoever is in there to use the sink to wash your hands.load more ...
- The rooms are really small, honestly i felt i was still in the flight, thats how the room are made.
- The room was quite small.
- The room was small - I thought it would be bigger.
- although the rooms are a little small.
- The rooms are tiny (but that's most hotels in Paris) and dirty.load more ...