55 rue Monge, 75005 Paris France
- Looking for a luxurious yet reasonably priced boutique hotel in Paris?
- Wonderful boutique hotel on quiet street just a few blocks from Rue St. Germain and Rue Des Ecoles.
- Nice little boutique hotel adjacent to many of the city’s universities.
- A lovely boutique hotel in a brilliant, central and lovely part of paris, close to all main attractions.
- This boutique hotel is great.load more ...
- We walked from the hotel to just about everywhere (Left Bank, Le Marais, Arc de Triomphe, Eiffel Tower, Luxembourg Gardens, Notre Dame Cathedral, Saint Chapelle, Picasso Museum, The Louvre, etc.).load more ...
- Our massages were very relaxing and the robes provided were cozy!
- Incredibly helpful and everything they organized was of a very high standard to dinning, sights yo see, spa treatments, flowers and chocolates……everything.
- It was so nice to relax in the hamam, unfortunately I didn’t have time to try the massage,
- Beautiful steam room downstairs!
- The Hammam (steam room) is clean and very relaxing.load more ...
- but there's two metro stations that are a few steps away.
- Metro stations are very close by
- Excellent hotel, clean, freindly and helpful staff, centered, two metro stations close, restaurants and bars close to the hotel, grocery stores also.
- Hotel Monge is conveniently located on a beautiful classic Parisian street with markets, restaurants, pharmacies , bakeries, shops and two metro stations steps away.
- but also close to two metro stations and bus line.load more ...
- The shower was in the bath
- An incredible comfy bed Super clean Fantastic shower Professional staff that always help you with a smile.
- Rooms are very well decorated and cosy with a private bathroom.
- The absolute best part though… the shower!
- Our massages were very relaxing and the robes provided were cozy!load more ...
- We walked from the hotel to just about everywhere (Left Bank, Le Marais, Arc de Triomphe, Eiffel Tower, Luxembourg Gardens, Notre Dame Cathedral, Saint Chapelle, Picasso Museum, The Louvre, etc.).
- Took Uber to L'Arc de Triomphe & Eiffel Tower,load more ...
- The rooms are small (but that’s to be expected in a repurposed original residence)
- Small room
- The room we had was small,
- Rooms are very small
- The only remake I can think about is that the room is quite small, even the triple room.load more ...