128 E 45th St, New York City, NY 10017-3104
Club Quarters Hotel, Grand Central
room cleanlinesscentral-station proximityelizabethterrace
- Close to Grand Central.
- The hotel is well-priced and wonderfully convenient, next to Grand Central and near family
- Great location near Grand Central Stations with tons of metro lines to move around the city.
- This hotel was super close to grand central and the check-in/out process was super easy, all on your phone!
- Helpful, friendly staff, very clean quarters, nice room design, comfortable bed, great location near Grand Central Station.load more ...
- The best part of the hotel for me, besides the well appointed room, was the 27th floor terrace.
- 27-floor terrace has a decent view.
- The location, room and the view from our floor and terrace was amazing.
- The coffee and snacks provided 24/7, and the 27th floor terrace and also great bonuses.
- There are amenities like a 27th floor terrace with snacks, coffee, computers and wine from 5pm to 6pm.load more ...
- AC was loud.
- Room didn’t smell the best, AC was off so room was very hot and musty at first.
- Room was tattered and AC unit was extremely loud..not a central run unit.
- There was no hot water, AC was extremely loud and non fonctional.
- I suspect there aren't enough staff yet, which explains why they didn't inspect my room when I first reported a damp carpet, and only came after the carpet was squishing with water due to a clogged A/C condensate drain line.load more ...
- the room was tiny like a closet, not a real room; the bed wasn't queen, it was more like a full size; no cold water in the bathroom, just hot or scalding hot.
- The hotel is new, and well-designed; my room was small
- The rooms are small,
- The basic room I had was quite small and I think set up for one person
- Only complaint is that rooms are way too small even for NYC standardsload more ...
- Elizabeth at the front desk greeted us with high energy.
- I had a very nice stay at CQ - special thanks to Elizabeth and Omar for making the stay feel nice from the beginning to its end.
- Elizabeth was one the persons who assisted me throughout the weekend.
- Elizabeth B., She is so wonderful, employees like her make it 5 stars.
- Elizabeth at the desk was fantastic!load more ...
- -The noise from the elevators was quite annoying, especially at night.
- Not to mention how long it took for the elevator to get to me.
- The only negative that we noticed during our stay was that we were joined by a maintenance engineer in the elevator during one of its stops when we thought that there was a one party/elevator policy.
- There is a problem with the elevators that is frustrating and may be why one staff member at the front desk is so discourteous.
- but when I stayed there in Feb, and elevators didn't work with regular room keys.load more ...
- But the staff was excellent, checking in couldn't have been smoother and the room was spotless.
- Rooms are clean and comfortable, and the price is reasonable.
- Otherwise nice clean room.
- but this was 11/29) The room was very clean and the bed was comfortable.
- The rooms were clean and sealed prior to out stay.load more ...