570 Tenth Avenue West 42nd Street, New York City, NY 10036-3001
YOTEL New York
reasonable pricetime-square proximityterracemodern
- Social area is cool, nice outside terrace.
- The rooftop terrace bar has amazing views.
- The rooftop terrace is very cool and trendy - perfect for snapping a few pictures!
- The terrace was open so we took advantage of a nice day to sit and have nibbles and a drink.
- Good price and location, I'll expect a little more clean And I tried to go to the terraceload more ...
- I had dinner at the restaurant Food was great And again prices were reasonable.
- I would eat here again and I would stay here again if I get a reasonable rate.
- The prices are also very reasonable.
- The price is reasonable for New York (aka $1100 for 3 days).
- We parked our car in the garage for the weekend for a reasonable cost, and just enjoyed Time Square without the hassle of looking for parking.load more ...
- Cons: Rooms are too small, and wifi was not good.
- The room its too small, the modern concept to integrate the WC near to the bed was a bad idea, the walls are too thin, We can hear people on hall and next rooms.
- Rooms are small
- Rooms are small
- The room was small - as expected for the price -load more ...
- Its a good hotel at a great location close to the Times Square
- We liked the location, and how close it is to Time Square,
- Walking distance to Times Square, The Edge, and more.
- but thankful the location was somewhat near Times Square.
- Nice place to stay in this great Big Apple, near to the Times Square, Museums, Hudson River, Broadway Shows and so on. ..load more ...
- Rooms are modern and clean.
- The rooms are very modern and super clean!
- The staff was extremely kind and the hotel was modern, sophisticated, and luxurious.
- The hotel has a very cool and modern atmosphere.
- Quite and being upgraded to higher floor but nothing is open due to Covid and Neighborhood sketchy around the tunnel room is simple and modern and not very clean floor to ceiling windows with decent viewload more ...
- However, you basically spray water all over the entire bathroom.
- There's diarrhea spattered on the doors of the stalls.
- Our room’s shower handle plate was loose and the smoke detector was dangling by a wire.
- The door in the bathroom which connects to the balcony did not lock.
- There was no shampoo or soap in the shower, so I had to buy that too. 11.load more ...
- :/ The room itself was a little beat up.
- Also the couch in my room was permanently stained.
- but very small and is reminiscent of a hospital room.
- From the 4th floor, you must take a second elevator to get to your room, which was annoying,
- We waited until the fire department left and all was ok to go up to our room again (but once again, nobody from the hotel told us everything was safe!).load more ...