310 West Broadway, New York City, NY 10013-2225
Soho Grand Hotel
- The hotel is in a great location so close to the shops and restaurants in the soho area and within walking distance to Little Italy China town and Greenwich village.
- Tip - you are walking distance to many key locations like Little Italy, Chinatown, Battery Park, and the 9/11 Memorial.
- The hotel borders Soho and Tribeca and is a short walk to China Town and Little Italy, so you really are spoilt for choice in terms of bars and restaurants.
- Also nice location for SoHo, downtown Manhattan and Chinatown.
- The hotel is also very close to Little Italy, Chinatown, and the 9/11 Memorial which shouldn’t be missed.load more ...
- Even after confirming my stay was paid in full I was turned away from the hotel night manager.
- but paid directly at check-in??)
- but I knocked my number one out for price (which with hidden fees - this would have been the same) and I took out another because there were repeated problems with billing.
- Our room was small and tatty, and brown and orange, and even at New York hotel prices for $540 a night I expect more than a single dining chair to sit on in a double room.load more ...
- The private dog park was one of the most delightful and unusual features I’ve ever encountered in a hotel.
- Also, we LOVE the hotel's dog-friendly policy - it's refreshing to stay at a hotel that welcomes dogs of all sizes.
- They even offered us a dog bed and bowls if needed.
- The Soho Grand provided a lovely weekend escape for me, my elderly mother and my two dogs.
- but chose to try this hotel because it is dog friendly.load more ...
- I hosted my Engagement Party in the Club Room at the Soho Grand and it couldn’t have been more perfect.
- The Club Room at Soho Grand was one of the places I had been that night,
- There’s no other place to stay where I feel well served at the restaurant and salon bar, the Club Room is always a great time..and generally speaking, comfortable like home :) Kelley is extremely accommodating always!
- Club Room Jazz nights are amazing !
- We had a blast at the Club Room at The SoHo Grand Hotel.load more ...
- Showed up and the room is tiny.
- The room was small for an upgrade,
- Our room was small and tatty, and brown and orange, and even at New York hotel prices for $540 a night I expect more than a single dining chair to sit on in a double room.
- but the rooms are very small.load more ...
- The hotel after having being paid in full from Expedia refused to check in me in at 1 am because they defaulted on their credit card merchant service.
- Even if paying by credit card they will take a $200 per night hold on the card.
- I had to call a few times to make sure they fixed the charges.
- so they can’t take charges off or even explain them.
- but got charged for it - or heaven knows what, anyway.load more ...