214 Royal St, New Orleans, LA 70130
familynew-orleansrooftop poolclassyfrench-quarter proximity
- Rooms are small,
- Rooms are small
- The rooms are small
- The single king rooms are tiny, opt for the 2bed queen for a room literally twice the size.
- The hotel lobby is beautiful, the rooms are smallload more ...
- Many memories to be cherished were made with family and friends through the efforts of the entire staff at Hotel Montleone.❤️
- My daughters wedding party, family and friends stayed and we could not have ask for anything better.
- Especially LISA (front desk) who took the time to find adjoining rooms for my family and CHRIS (bellhop) who took us to a wonderful jazz club!!!
- Great for families.
- The hotel itself is classic, elegant and family owned.load more ...
- I love historic hotels.
- Monteleone is elegant, historic with a rich literary history.
- All in all just historic Old South Charm and Enchantment, and Luxury.
- The lobby and common areas are well appointed; the Carousel Bar is a classic.
- Great historic hotel - with character & charm - much moreso than staying at one of the chains.load more ...
- We happily return to the Monteleone on our trips to New Orleans.
- We have visited New Orleans many times.
- We were very happy that we stayed there - it was the perfect location to easily get to the various points of interest in New Orleans.
- The Hotel Monteleone is my favorite to stay when I want a staycation in New Orleans.
- Everything we wanted to do in New Orleans was easy walking distance to the hotel.load more ...
- The bathrooms are quite small so if you want room to spread out your makeup, this hotel is not the place.
- Room and bathroom in particular is quite small.
- The room was pretty standard and bathroom was too small.
- The bathroom was tiny,
- Rooms were small and bathrooms very small.load more ...
- The rooftop pool and bar make a wonderful retreat from the heat and humidity.
- The rooftop pool was just what we needed.
- Dont forget to spend time at yhe rooftop pool.
- Our rooms were clean, the rooftop pool was amazing with a great city view.
- The rooftop pool was the perfect temperature with a great view.load more ...
- It was perfectly placed in the French Quarter in walking distance to all the places most would want to see in that area.
- Hotel Monteleone is close to everything in the French Quarter.
- Right in the heart of the French Quarter and walking distance to the River Walk and all the shopping and restaurants you would need.
- Great location for walking distance to French Quarter attractions and shops.
- Would definitely recommend Monteleone if you are looking to stay in or near the French Quarter.load more ...