1755 North Highland Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90028-4403
Loews Hollywood Hotel
roomhollywood viewchinese-theatreheart hollywood
- The location is a great base for many of the attractions and things to do, steps from the Chinese Theater and Dolby Theatre and the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- You are steps away from the Hollywood Walk of Fame, the Dolby Theatre, the Chinese Theatre and the mall (it's actually connected to the hotel).
- The location is unbeatable as you are part of the Hollywood & Highland complex adjoining the Dolby Theater and TCL Chinese Theater.
- The hotel is less than a block away from The Chinese Theatre and Madame Tussauds is maybe 2 blocks.
- The Hollywood Walk of Fame, Chinese Theater, and Hollywood and Highland are literally steps away.load more ...
- The worst experience ever During the check in they asked me to pay 650 USD as deposit for the 5 nights !!!
- After a two night stay, inquired about rates to stay one more night.
- They don't offer room service which is ridiculous for a hotel in this price range.
- Long story short I paid $250+ per night, my room was contaminated with blood on the BR floor and shower curtain.
- The issue came when I used a Third Party to pay instead of going straight through the Hotel.load more ...
- the room was quite comfortable.
- My room was very clean and the view was amazing.
- Room comfortable.
- I had the Conner King bed suite such a Gorgeous room and Breathtaking view
- Nice it’s was pretty relaxing I truly recommend this place for couples get away the Hollywood strip down the street I would come again I enjoy the stay room clean and the perfect city view i love the placeload more ...
- This hotel is conveniently located in the heart of Hollywood, and therefore convenient to all the Hollywood attractions.
- The location is in the heart of Hollywood so it was easy for me to get my venue at the Ford Theatre.
- This hotel is in the heart of Hollywood and is beautiful.
- Apart from the occasional siren (it is still in the heart of Hollywood), the rooms are quiet, the decor works.
- This is a very nice hotel in the heart of Hollywood.load more ...
- The suite we had was comfortable, roomy and had a great view of the Hollywood sign.
- Good security to keep out the riff-raff. LOL The room itself is nothing special (except we paid extra for a view of the Hollywood sign.)
- I stayed for four nights - My room was on the 20th floor and had a great view of the HOLLYWOOD sign - Hotel personnel we’re friendly and curious - The hotel is in the perfect location for sit-seeing on foot.
- We paid extra for a Hollywood sign view
- Beautiful pool with views of the Hollywood sign.load more ...
- Not sure if the $50 credit will be applied.
- We also was given a $20 credit per day to spend at the bar.
- From the billing to the smell of each of the three rooms we got moved to, I will not be back
- However, if we went over that 1 1/2/ hr allowance, then we were informed we would be charged half of room cost until 6pm or another whole day charge if after 6pm.
- These surprise charges were deceptive and, truly, disappointing.load more ...