The Strand, London WC2R 0EZ England
staffshardbirthday celebrationstaying experiencearrival
- however on arrival, we were upgraded to a junior suite which was a wonderful treat and surprise!
- We arrived last night.
- The staff were absolutely wonderful throughout our visit, from check-in at reception, spa visit and restaurant staff.
- The flowers and cake i had requested were in our room on arrival and the view from our room was incredible.load more ...
- I know you might say you pay for the experience
- Only slight negative was the final cost of having all meals at the hotel, very pricey;
- So I booked and paid over the phone.
- Never going to be the cheapest stayload more ...
- We were due to stay for my birthday last year
- The hotel was amazing & all the little add ons were great - the staff brought cake & a belated 50th birthday card for my husband to our room.
- I booked a stay for my wife’s birthday, for a significant birthday.
- Fantastic '5 STAR' stay for two nights over Valentines & 40th Birthday!
- and we did for my 40th birthday!load more ...
- She made our experience wonderful!
- However our most recent stay was even greater than our previous experiences.
- Fabulous experience with amazing service.
- We were lucky enough to have the beautiful pool to ourselves & has the best spa facilities I've experienced across the world.
- This was an amazing experience.load more ...
- Great to be able to have a chuckle with the team!
- A great advert for the Savoy, in fact all the staff we met we're exceptionally friendly, and left us with a feeling of wanting to return.
- It felt like there just weren’t enough staff available which is shocking considering the charges.
- Very professional.
- I could not have been happier with the effort and attention to deal all the Savoy teams put in to make this stay incredibly memorable for my wife.load more ...
- We have stayed in hotels such as The Ritz and The Shard and the facilities are similar,
- I was very close to check in to Shangri-La at the shard
- I much preferred a previous stay at the Shangri-La at the Shard, and for the price would choose to stay there over the Savoy.
- We were upgraded and the view from our room(630) was absolutely stunning, all along the river Thames taking in the shard and St Paul’s cathedral just wonderful.
- We also had a wonderful view down the river to the Shard too.load more ...