The Strand, London WC2R 0EZ England
floor servicebirthday celebrationstaying experiencearrival
- She made our experience wonderful!
- However our most recent stay was even greater than our previous experiences.
- Fabulous experience with amazing service.
- We were lucky enough to have the beautiful pool to ourselves & has the best spa facilities I've experienced across the world.
- This was an amazing experience.load more ...
- I know you might say you pay for the experience
- Only slight negative was the final cost of having all meals at the hotel, very pricey;
- So I booked and paid over the phone.
- Never going to be the cheapest stayload more ...
- We were due to stay for my birthday last year
- The hotel was amazing & all the little add ons were great - the staff brought cake & a belated 50th birthday card for my husband to our room.
- I booked a stay for my wife’s birthday, for a significant birthday.
- Fantastic '5 STAR' stay for two nights over Valentines & 40th Birthday!
- and we did for my 40th birthday!load more ...
- however on arrival, we were upgraded to a junior suite which was a wonderful treat and surprise!
- We arrived last night.
- The staff were absolutely wonderful throughout our visit, from check-in at reception, spa visit and restaurant staff.
- The flowers and cake i had requested were in our room on arrival and the view from our room was incredible.load more ...
- Impeccable service from the concierge, Prebooked the Rolls to go out for dinner , outstanding level of service.
- The dining experience was just perfect, service levels beyond expectations.
- This was our first port of call post lockdown, and everyone has done a fantastic job of providing the same level of service in challenging circumstances.
- Yes the Savoy is glorious, breathtaking, a truly wonderful experience and what underpins it all is the amazing team of staff dedicated to providing a level of service you can only dream of.
- This was our second year in a row at The Savoy and the service and level of care is still unsurpassed.load more ...