1C Portland Place Regent Street, London W1B 1JA England
The Langham, London
- I couldn’t justify spending the extra for an executive room and use of the club lounge.
- The staff went the extra mile to make our stay memorable and special, and the Club Lounge was wonderful.
- We chose an Executive Room so that we were able to make use of the Langham Club Lounge and it was absolutely worth it - we spent our entire time in there and it was great to have somewhere to relax and spend time other than your own room.
- The Club Lounge is the perfect place to find tranquility throughout the day, the Afternoon Tea at the Palm Court restaurant is a true experience (reserve in advance!).
- We arrived early for our check-in which was no problem, our luggage was taken and we were escorted to the Langham club lounge where we were waited on with Champagne and snacks until our room was ready.load more ...
- The room was classically decorated with wooden floors and marble bathrooms giving an understated luxury feel, no Dubai bling here just British opulence.
- and amazingly comfortable and the marble bathroom with a separate shower was truly fabulous.
- It was spacious and had a beautiful marble bathroom.
- The room was spacious and included a marble bathroom with separate shower.
- The bathroom is marble with a 'P' shaped bath/shower, the bed was large and comfy and the room very quiet.load more ...
- Also had a drink in the artesian which is always a delight .Well done.
- We were overwhelmed by the staff at The Langham, from the Doorman, Reception, The Lounge, Palm Restaurant and the Artesian Bar the service was exceptional
- We had drinks several times at the Artesian Bar.
- Excellent gym, spa and swimming pool + get a drink at the Artesian Bar + try the 'Toasties' at the Wigmore!
- Having access to the Club Lounge which we used as a base was a great benefit and visits to the busy Wigmore & Artesian venues were memorable.load more ...
- They showered us with balloons, flowers, champagne, chocolates, and great service.
- We sat and drank champagne until our room was ready.
- We arrived early for our check-in which was no problem, our luggage was taken and we were escorted to the Langham club lounge where we were waited on with Champagne and snacks until our room was ready.
- The Langham Club is a oasis of calm in the center of London and we spent many hours here reading, relaxing and of course partaking in the Champagne and cocktails that the staff were always ready to provide.
- The teas and champagne all very good.load more ...
- The service is unparalleled.
- Had the most wonderful experience at the Langham, and all down to the amazing staff and perfect service.
- The service was exceptional - we felt truly looked after throughout our stay.
- Beautiful hotel and 5 star service from all staff makes this hotel the best in London.
- Each subsequent visit always shows that the hotel is moving forwards in terms of both its customer service and the overall quality of the hotel and the services it offers.load more ...
- This hotel has a great location 3 blocks from Oxford Circus and there is a Marks and Spencers pretty close to this hotel so you don't have to go all the way to Marble Arch.load more ...
- Finally, the lifts to the rooms are very small and tight and can only take three people at most, excluding luggage - take note if several of you are coming together.
- The rooms could be a bit small.
- Bathroom is way too big for small rooms.
- Also the changing rooms rather small.
- Rooms are a bit smallload more ...