40 Marsh Wall, London E14 9TP England
Novotel London Canary Wharf
room floor assignmentthe-viewrooftop barcity view
- If you want guaranteed excellent city views then go for the executive room!
- We were given a room on the 19th floor which had amazing city skyline view as requested upon booking the Novetel Canary Wharf and paid extra for this type of room for a perfect city view.
- We stayed in an executive suite had city views which were amazing.
- It’s been on our to do list because of the incredible city views.
- The bar area and resteraunt have fantastic views over the Thames and views of the city and you could sit there all day and night just looking at views.load more ...
- It's a nice place for couples and also the view of the city is nice.
- - Breakfast was amazing, so many choices, and the view across the river to the city was fabulous.
- even though it includes the 12.5% service charge on the receipt… As I mentioned, you’re paying for the view which is stunning.
- The room, the location, the services, the pool, the view, the food and especially the staff were quite simply second to none.
- The view was absolutely incredible to!load more ...
- She gave my friend and I a drink voucher to use in the roof top bar as it was her belated birthday trip.
- I proposed in the rooftop bar, Bokan where all staff were amazingly helpful and catered to my every need.
- The rooftop bar is fabulous and we fully enjoyed the free wine from my drinks vouchers.
- The roof top bar is great.
- This hotel was overall very good, only thing that let it down was the bar staff in the rooftop bar.load more ...
- We had an Executive room on the 32nd floor with wonderful views over London skyline - well worth paying the extra for this room type.
- We were then given another room on 29th floor with the same amazing views and was told this was an excitative suite.
- 19th floor room has good views.
- We had a room on the 26th floor which had amazing views was perfectly clean, brilliant shower with on/off privacy glass.
- The views are truly breath-taking and from our rooms on the 26th floor swept across west London to the Shard, London Eye, Tower Bridge, St Paul's, City, and, in the second window of our corner room, even included part of the Olympic stadium.load more ...
- Quieter rooms can be requested.
- Also, at breakfast there was one waiter that through a tantrum because I asked where the
- When I asked they came and threw a blanket over them to hide the marks. Breakfast.
- but sadly didn’t have any decaf coffee, when I asked someone I was told to check the coffee machine which I’d already done before I’d Spoke to him.
- Upon check-out, we were not asked about how our stay was despite having raised issues several times throughout the early hours in the morning.load more ...