The Strand, London WC2R 0EZ England
restauranttowerbirthday celebrationstaying experiencearrival
- She made our experience wonderful!
- However our most recent stay was even greater than our previous experiences.
- Fabulous experience with amazing service.
- We were lucky enough to have the beautiful pool to ourselves & has the best spa facilities I've experienced across the world.
- This was an amazing experience.load more ...
- Arrived Friday, leaving our luggage, went to The Tower of London, came back, check in was easy, shown to our room, which was faultless.
- We were extremely lucky to benefit from a side view of the River Thames, OXO Tower and Waterloo Bridge.
- The view was incredible, as we could see across the Thames to the London Eye, see some of the Thames boats, the OXO Tower, and more.
- After departing the ship at the moored near the Tower Bridge, we arrived at the Savoy at 8:15 am.
- The concierge helped us to plan several perfect days of sightseeing guiding us on everything from how to use the Tube to a fabulous day visiting the Tower of London then walking to The Tate Modern.load more ...
- We were due to stay for my birthday last year
- The hotel was amazing & all the little add ons were great - the staff brought cake & a belated 50th birthday card for my husband to our room.
- I booked a stay for my wife’s birthday, for a significant birthday.
- Fantastic '5 STAR' stay for two nights over Valentines & 40th Birthday!
- and we did for my 40th birthday!load more ...
- however on arrival, we were upgraded to a junior suite which was a wonderful treat and surprise!
- We arrived last night.
- The staff were absolutely wonderful throughout our visit, from check-in at reception, spa visit and restaurant staff.
- The flowers and cake i had requested were in our room on arrival and the view from our room was incredible.load more ...
- The food was out of this world, one of the best afternoon teas we have had.
- If you get a chance pop in to either restaurant, or bars and Spean an hour or two in sheer opulence, well worth a visit.
- The Savoy Grill was sublime with the most amazing waitress Laura!
- We will be dining in the savoy grill and having cocktails in the Beaufort bar tonight.
- The Head Chef in the River Restaurant was very knowledgable.load more ...
- I know you might say you pay for the experience
- Only slight negative was the final cost of having all meals at the hotel, very pricey;
- So I booked and paid over the phone.
- Never going to be the cheapest stayload more ...