The Strand, London WC2R 0EZ England
restaurantgardencoventbirthday celebrationstaying experiencearrival
- however on arrival, we were upgraded to a junior suite which was a wonderful treat and surprise!
- We arrived last night.
- The staff were absolutely wonderful throughout our visit, from check-in at reception, spa visit and restaurant staff.
- The flowers and cake i had requested were in our room on arrival and the view from our room was incredible.load more ...
- The location is perfect, minutes from Trafalgar Square, The Thames, Covent Garden, and all that London offers.
- Room ,albeit a touch tired , had great views of the river and the hotel’s history and of course location , near Covent Garden remain positives.
- The hotel is in a good location minutes from Theatres and Covent Garden.
- Its situated in an ideal part of London, close to Covent Garden, Regent Street, theatre land and the Thames.
- As usual a great stay, the staff are excellent in everything they do ,the American bar is superb Location of the hotel is in my opinion the best in London for the West End and Covent garden Be returning soon.load more ...
- We were due to stay for my birthday last year
- The hotel was amazing & all the little add ons were great - the staff brought cake & a belated 50th birthday card for my husband to our room.
- I booked a stay for my wife’s birthday, for a significant birthday.
- Fantastic '5 STAR' stay for two nights over Valentines & 40th Birthday!
- and we did for my 40th birthday!load more ...
- She made our experience wonderful!
- However our most recent stay was even greater than our previous experiences.
- Fabulous experience with amazing service.
- We were lucky enough to have the beautiful pool to ourselves & has the best spa facilities I've experienced across the world.
- This was an amazing experience.load more ...
- The food was out of this world, one of the best afternoon teas we have had.
- If you get a chance pop in to either restaurant, or bars and Spean an hour or two in sheer opulence, well worth a visit.
- The Savoy Grill was sublime with the most amazing waitress Laura!
- We will be dining in the savoy grill and having cocktails in the Beaufort bar tonight.
- The Head Chef in the River Restaurant was very knowledgable.load more ...
- but not least, spending some quiet time in the lovely garden outside.
- The hotel is convenient and within walking distance of most of the theaters and lovely Convent Garden shops and restaurants,
- Great location for covent gardens and the west end theatres.
- There are three restaurants, three bars and a theatre in the same grounds plus access to the embankment gardens for an invigorating stroll.load more ...
- I know you might say you pay for the experience
- Only slight negative was the final cost of having all meals at the hotel, very pricey;
- So I booked and paid over the phone.
- Never going to be the cheapest stayload more ...