10 Carlisle Street, London W1D 3BR England
The Resident Soho
- There is no dining at the hotel
- No restaurant in the hotel which usually wouldn't be an issue
- There is no restaurant at the hotel
- but did not bother us: no restaurant in hotel (but you can collect drinks and snacks at reception), Soho Square nearby slightly seedy at night time, no view from room and difficult access for taxis because of lots of small oneway streets.
- Breakfast at the hotel is only in room service.load more ...
- Shops, theatres, restaurants and anything you need within a short walk!
- This is the place that I would think of when I want a place to rest and relax after a long day of walking and visiting places around London.
- A beautiful hotel in the middle of SOHO - A short walk to all you need of restaurants, theaters, shopping.
- From the moment we walked in to the day we left, we were treated like family.load more ...
- Food and the trains are very close by.
- The staff were very attentive and provided a complimentary bottle of wine when they discovered it was our anniversary and gave us invaluable tips on places to eat.
- I chose this hotel because it offered a room with a little kitchenette which I love having when I’m traveling so I don’t have to eat every meal out.
- Very friendly staff with awesome food recommendations.
- Shops, theatres, restaurants and anything you need within a short walk!load more ...
- Disappointed that there was no window view for the cost, just a cramped weird courtyard on the basement level, so the room was dark and kind of gloomy The complementary cocktail hour was nice
- I would also say that the hotel is very dark.
- We had a ground floor room which was far too dark. It was in an absolute nightmare when getting ready (this is why I only gave 4 stars)
- but not too late….. definitely would benefit from black out blinds or curtains for those of us who like the dark but that’s the only mild negative 😊
- The rooms were a little small for what we paid and very dark not much day light getting in at all, the bed was really comfortable and our room very quiet.load more ...
- Its location is close to two underground stops (which made visiting the the Tower of London, London Bridge, the London Eye and Buckingham Palace easy, fast trips) and is walking distance to the theater district.
- It's also pretty close to all the major tourist spots, including the Tower of London, the London Eye, Westminster Abbey, etc.load more ...
- Almost hit the mark had it not been for an uncomfortable night sleep.
- The 3rd and 4th accomodations are single small sofa beds extremely uncomfortable and you have the risk of having also a camping mattress.
- Our bed was horrendously uncomfortable.
- but the Hotel was disappointing and very overpriced, Couldn't even get IN the room with our luggage, no where to put it, crawled over it, put one in bathroom, could barley walk around bed, I was very disappointed and uncomfortable for a three day stay.
- but the bed is extremely uncomfortable, feels like uneven overused mattress.load more ...
- We Would likely stay here again because of the location.
- A lovely hotel, with a fantastic location close to the theatres, Covent Garden and Oxford street.
- Location is perfect for anyone looking to shop, visit tourist attractions or looking for nightlife.
- This is great hotel located right in the heart of SOHO.
-load more ...