17 - 19 Argyle Street Kings Cross, London WC1H 8EJ England
- Not a problem, there is a well known pub chain in St Pancras station which opens at 9am for all day breakfast.
- Prices are reasonable (considering breakfast is included).
- Take the 8.54am to Calais and you’ll have time to enjoy the awesome breakfast buffet at this great accommodation.
- Excellent breakfast.
- Breakfast is 5* as well.load more ...
- He needed to charge his phone and without that adapter he would have been greatly inconvenienced.
- You can use your pre-loaded Oyster Card, the same as you would for the Tube, and it’s only £ 8.10 (single fare) to Gatwick.
- but had to be put through as 3 separate transactions which was quite annoying.
- The well known international booking agency I used (and use about twice each week without this problem - ever) will only provide a confirmation of the total paid and not show a VAT compliant invoice.load more ...
- Staff were friendly.
- Can’t say enough about the staff, especially since I messed up big time.
- But it was clean, there was a small desk and an OK sized bathroom, so basically you don't need more.
- It is well decorated, spotlessly clean and all staff were friendly and helpful.load more ...
- The wash hand basin was in the bedroom.
- This basement room was small with a tiny bathroom.
- For bigger people it will be difficult to go to the toilet or douche cabin.
- We took a room with a bathroom in it, small
- Beware that many rooms do not have a bathroom, and those that do, the bathroom is the size of a small closet.load more ...
- I would definitely recommend if you're comfortable with a Queen bed with four feet on all sides.
- There were two single beds that were very comfortable.
- Stayed for one night as I was attending a seminar at King's Place close to King's Cross.
- The Alhambra is a cute hotel located just a half block from Kings Cross train station.
- but this is due to the location near to King's Cross St. Pancras station.load more ...
- We arrived at Heathrow in the early evening Friday night and made our way to Kings Cross via the Heathrow Express to Paddington Station and onward to St Pancras.load more ...
- 19th cent gentrified houses turned into hotels down the street with quaint narrow corridors.
- Further, I could not reach the wardrobe hangers, they have been placed too high. Access to the rooms is extremely difficult - steep narrow stairs and impossibly narrow corridors and (fire?)
- We were on the top floor, which was hard to access along tiny corridors and the room had a 3/4 bed, and there was hardly enough room to move in the room.
- Be prepared--the hotel common areas, hallways, and rooms are very, very small.
- The rooms are very, very small and it is difficult to manoeuvre luggage in narrow corridors and staircases.load more ...