3770 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109-4337
Park MGM Las Vegas
- We stayed in October to see the Marc Anthony concert and I was completely happy and impressed with the new hotel.
- We were going to Phish concert at MGM Grand Arena and it is a 10 minute walk.
- Close Enough Walk to the MGM Grand for Concerts.
- My 16 year old daughter and I stayed at the Park to attend the Lady Gaga Concert at the Park Theater.
- I tried the Spa and enjoyed the Park Theater for a couple of Jonas Brothers concerts.load more ...
- No coffee maker and the Starbucks line was over an hour so the ½ mile (verified) walk to Eatily seemed logical
- There were no glasses or cups in the room at all.
- The room is okay, no fridge or any goodies to keep me in there for more than freshening up and sleeping.
- Getting a cup of coffee in the morning is a joke.load more ...
- The hotel is near almost everything on the strip and your room will give you a great view of it!
- Spent The Weeknd in Vegas for both hockey and football games and it’s the perfect spot on the strip for quick easy access to both venues.
- Great place to stay, right off the strip and easy to get in and out.
- I was very happy with my stay and exploring the strip.
- This is a hidden gem, GREAT hotel on the strip for the non smoking experience.load more ...
- Resort was very clean, and having a non-smoking casino was a plus.
- Love the no smoking hotel and casino.
- ABC store is right across the street, T-Mobile Arena is right next door and you're in the middle of 4 MGM casinos.
- The Vegas experience was amazing we had an amazing time with our friends and and extra bonus was the smoke free casino!! !
- The casino was great: smoke free, clean and always ready for me.load more ...
- Employees were fun and helpful.
- The lobby was very nice and clean, staff was friendly, beds are comfortable.
- But besides this staff and room was awesome.
- Very friendly employees and a great experience.
- Staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful.load more ...
- We were woken up at 5:00 by smoke/smell of marijuana by the people in the room next to us.
- Minor issues with very loud neighbors as many of the rooms are connecting so you can hear a lot.
- however we were given a room as far away as possible from the elevators, a room as noisy as possible facing the T-Mobile Arena & all of its noise.
- We stayed Nov 11-13 and the air conditioner sounded like an airplane every time it kicked on every 15 minutes or so.
- but 3, 4, 5 in the morning you can still hear the music!load more ...
- The Park Mgm has an excellent event theater - recently hosting Lada Gaga, Bruno Mars and John Mulaney is also about 200 feet from the t-Mobile arena and about a quarter mile from Allegiant Stadium.
- It is a great location with T-Mobile and Allegiant Stadium within walking distance.
- Easy access to Allegiant Stadium, Hockey Stadium and the strip.
- Great location if going to Allegiant Stadium.
- I was able to see the t-mobile arena and allegiant stadium.load more ...