3325 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89109
The Palazzo at The Venetian
quietnessrock-musiccasinocleanlinesslarge roomspacious room
- The room was spacious and clean.
- The rooms are spacious.
- The beds were really comfortable and the room was spacious and relaxing.
- I have stayed at the majority of the hotels on the strip and I will start out by saying the Palazzo is beautiful, clean place with spacious rooms that I will not go back to.
- The rooms are very spacious.load more ...
- Lots of shops and access to the Venetian Casino as well.
- There's separate desks for Royal Ambassadors (including a lounge), people with Grazie Casino Status and for Ambassador as well.
- The casino and the rewards are great friendly staff even when they were berated by a rude guest.
- but this was my first experience staying at The Palazzo and it was an amazing experience with the different options besides the casinos.
- The casino is nice.load more ...
- Would have been nice to have a separate non smoking area in Casino
- however we found this to be a facade covering a rotten institution.
- The room was dusty, thick dust along baseboards, dried urine on the floor in front of the toilet and stains on the sofa.
- Smoking allowed in the casino we think is horribleload more ...
- Rooms were big and spacious.
- Excellent location on the strip, there were many restaurants to choose from, the rooms were large and beautiful.
- Rooms are very large for Vegas standards.
- Beds were so comfortable, large rooms for a extra comfy stay, spacious bathroom.
- Our room was huge.load more ...
- The resort was lovely and clean and fast access checking in and out.
- This place is beautiful, clean and more than met our expectations!
- The place was friendly and clean and an overall great experience that I would recommend to others.
- Clean rooms with comfortable beds.
- but when I returned in the evening it was so clean and put back together.load more ...
- On the plus side soundproofing is great as are the blackout curtains and the bathroom was massive.
- Our room was very clean everyday and quiet!
- It was quiet and I did not hear noise even with the ice machine across from my room.
- Hotel was clean, quiet and easily accessible.
- The suites are large and luxurious and quiet.load more ...
- When we got to the room we found the keys didn't work and the hotel waived one night's resort fee for having to walk back down and get new ones.
- They sold my room i paid months in advance for and left me with a downgraded version of it with zero form of compensation.
- However, the lady who runs it is somewhat rude and the short ride is quite expensive.
- but you will have to pay a $50 upgrade fee.
- but with a significantly higher price point.load more ...
- Then they tried to double charge my resort fee at the “express checkout” i went to the main lobby and they said oh no that was a mistake.
- We also weren’t explained the resort fee and why we were charged over $200 for that.
- She simply stared at me and pointed to the credit card reader, which said nothing.
- Watch out for those hidden "Resort Fees" and charges they tack on without ever telling you when you book.
- Old, dirty, rusted room they charged for a mobile upgrade that never happened.load more ...
- but big minus points for rock pillows and skimping on linens.
- My girlfriends and I stayed at the Palazzo in November to run the Rock n Roll 1/2 marathon for my friend’s 40th birthday.
- Also Hertz rent-a-car is in lobby. We took car to Red Rock Canyon (absolutely incredible.)
- Be sure to include Red Rock Canyon nearby. Gorgeous!
- Our personal favorites are the Chilean sea bass, sausage and egg fried rice, lobster wontons and rock shrimp lettuce cups. Yummy!!load more ...