3325 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89109
The Palazzo at The Venetian
decorthe-clubcleanlinesslarge roomspacious room
- Rooms were big and spacious.
- Excellent location on the strip, there were many restaurants to choose from, the rooms were large and beautiful.
- Rooms are very large for Vegas standards.
- Beds were so comfortable, large rooms for a extra comfy stay, spacious bathroom.
- Our room was huge.load more ...
- The club breakfast is pretty lame (just pastries, espresso and drinks) compared to most Intercontinental Clubs
- I stayed in the Prestige Suite with access to the club lounge.
- The point of the club lounge is to have a quiet, pleasant place to retreat to and to be able to enjoy the amenities the club floor offers.
- Jess at the Prestige concierge check-in was equally fabulous and she should be highly commended.. it was also wonderful to see Pepe again in the club room, we have seen him every time we have visited and he remembered our face, how special did we feel!
- But the Club rooms called Prestige are the best.load more ...
- The resort was lovely and clean and fast access checking in and out.
- This place is beautiful, clean and more than met our expectations!
- The place was friendly and clean and an overall great experience that I would recommend to others.
- Clean rooms with comfortable beds.
- but when I returned in the evening it was so clean and put back together.load more ...
- We loved the elegance of the Palazzo even over that of the Venetian.
- Nice, big, comfortable furnishings in room.
- We stayed there the week of Halloween ‘21 and the lobby decor is stunning.
- The architecture alone is gorgeous.
- The Palazzo was a very spacious Suite with a modern atmosphere.load more ...
- Would have been nice to have a separate non smoking area in Casino
- however we found this to be a facade covering a rotten institution.
- The room was dusty, thick dust along baseboards, dried urine on the floor in front of the toilet and stains on the sofa.
- Smoking allowed in the casino we think is horribleload more ...
- When we got to the room we found the keys didn't work and the hotel waived one night's resort fee for having to walk back down and get new ones.
- They sold my room i paid months in advance for and left me with a downgraded version of it with zero form of compensation.
- However, the lady who runs it is somewhat rude and the short ride is quite expensive.
- but you will have to pay a $50 upgrade fee.
- but with a significantly higher price point.load more ...
- The room was spacious and clean.
- The rooms are spacious.
- The beds were really comfortable and the room was spacious and relaxing.
- I have stayed at the majority of the hotels on the strip and I will start out by saying the Palazzo is beautiful, clean place with spacious rooms that I will not go back to.
- The rooms are very spacious.load more ...
- Then they tried to double charge my resort fee at the “express checkout” i went to the main lobby and they said oh no that was a mistake.
- We also weren’t explained the resort fee and why we were charged over $200 for that.
- She simply stared at me and pointed to the credit card reader, which said nothing.
- Watch out for those hidden "Resort Fees" and charges they tack on without ever telling you when you book.
- Old, dirty, rusted room they charged for a mobile upgrade that never happened.load more ...