3655 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89109-4345
Paris Las Vegas
- Ate dinner at the Eiffel Tower Restaurant, it was outstanding top to bottom, highly recommended.
- Had a great view of the Eiffel tower and the fountains at Bellagio.
- Eiffel Tower Restaurant is a must go for every Vegas visitor offering Excellent Service, Food and View of the Strip.We always try to Book Paris Resort everytime we visit Las Vegas.
- Eiffel Tower restaurant great service & food.
- The Eiffel tower ride amazing.load more ...
- The would give me $100.00 on my credit card if I paid a $20 fee!!!
- Upon check in at 9:40 pm, I was advised that the room category I paid for was not available and we must be changed to a different room.
- I don't understand paying for resort fees and getting nothing for it.
- I did not mind to pay for that.
- Other hotels (Planet Hollywood )next door had their pool open and we assumed the resort fee included the pool.load more ...
- Now that it's legal in Nevada the smell is everywhere!
- Thin layer of dust on everything, smelled like weed when we checked in and there was a dried contact on the bedside table.
- I went to the room, and the smell of urine was overwhelming.
- No joke, we had to spend all the time in the room creating interesting ways to mitigate the God awful, unsanitary and unhealthy smells!
- Second room restroom was so stinky and again there was personal item from previous guest left in closet.load more ...
- The hotel lobby, casino and restaurants were clean.
- Staff in the casino and restaurants were very considerate.
- Had mixed experiences with the casino staff.
- Comfortable bed, quiet bedroom, centrally located with a top notch casino (for those who are into gambling).
- Since one or two corp own all the casino's it seems the algorithm for the slots was the same.load more ...
- At first we were delighted with our room— view of the Eiffel Tower, the Strip, and the pool.
- If you want the perfect location center to the strip then Paris is perfect, especially if you don’t want to wear a mask and get away with it.
- Proximity of hotel is just about the middle of the strip.
- Got the same end-of-hall room looking out at the strip, the Eiffel tower and the Bellagio.
- This place is no better than a low buck hotel way off the strip!load more ...
- I was told that you could gamble using a credit card before we went.
- however if you value somewhat decent customer service, being charged correctly and being treated like a human avoid this hotel like it’s ground zero of the plague.
- I'm not understanding how you can charge a resort fee when there isn't anything functional at the hotel.
- I know these front desk folks have control over what fees are tacked on and removed and I firmly believe that charging an additional $25 for 2 minutes on top of the $25 already paid is insane.
- At the price point of this hotel some funds need to be invested in customer service training.load more ...
- The rooms are very spacious, nicely decorated, and have quite comfortable beds.
- Hotel was clean and unbelievable work of art!
- Pros: Location, Comfortable bed, quiet room, cute decor, and easy check-in.
- The Rooms are well appointed, the casino atmosphere is wonderful and the staff very efficient and courteous.
- The GOOD: Awesome Resort Atmosphere with a romantic Paris village inside the hotel and casino including restaurants ,cafe's and an Eiffel Tower!load more ...
- I enjoyed my stayed at Paris Las Vegas and the place is beautiful
- The Paris Las Vegas hotel is an incredible option for all visitors to Las Vegas.
- I would highly recommend Paris Las Vegas.
- Thank you Paris Las Vegas, we'll be back!
- As ALWAYS, the Paris Las Vegas is a win~win!load more ...