10555 Discovery Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89135-3039
Element Las Vegas Summerlin
- We used to stay on The Strip quite regularly,
- a million times better than staying on the strip and it was close to everything, including Red Rock canyon.
- Highly recommend this hotel if the strip isn't your scene.
- The hotel is next to the highway and you can drive to the strip.
- I didn’t check about transportation to the Strip or airport so may need a car.load more ...
- Close to 215 and Red Rock Casino w/ a straight shot to LAS.
- The Element is only a couple minutes from Downtown Summerlin and the Red Rock Casino.
- It is very close to Downtown Summerlin (plenty of shops, movies, and restaurants), Red Rock Casino, and Red Rock National Conservation for hiking.
- but nearby there is shopping and Red Rock Casino so you can enjoy what Vegas has to offer for less but maybe better.
- Red Rock Casino in just a couple of miles up the road.load more ...
- Building falling apart and walls taped by entrance of pool area to gym.
- The elevators are noisy and the furniture and walls in the room we were in were quite well worn in with signs of fraying and heavy use.
- The walls and appliances were scuffed and dented.
- As in stains on the floor and walls.
- There were brown and white stains all over the room from the lamp next to the bed to the ceiling, to the sofa, and then a bloodstain on the bathroom wall.load more ...
- No a/c in lobby, they had a big fan blowing a/c from a meeting room into the lobby. 5.
- I had reserved a room with a specific rate and was charged almost DOUBLE at the end.
- Even booking through their official website, if you reserve one room type, you can arrive to discover that the room type you reserved isn’t available.
- During my most recent stay in October the rooms was much cleaner and better stocked with towels.load more ...
- The dining area and restaurant was closed
- Well stocked kitchen with full fridge, microwave, stove top, dishwasher and everything you need to cook, serve and clean up for a meal. Mon-Thurs.
- Area is safe and has many good restaurants and shopping in close proximity.
- Food: Free breakfast buffet availableload more ...
- So I ALMOST reported fraud on my card.
- To be charged this amount is complete crap when they don't provide the minimal service offered.
- Front desk struggle with computer reservations, associating my rewards account, still no credit for 3 night stay a week later.
- The front desk had no knowledge of the credit.
- Or the screw up with the credit cards and after two week we are still waiting for the requested credit.load more ...
- Perfect pressure and technic. Knowledgeable.
- Our room was very clean along with the shower.
- We still did enjoy the full kitchen, which is always a great amenity at these hotels. Sincerely, Michelle
- Sink drained very slowly.
- The toiletries were good quality and half n half was available with the in-room coffee.load more ...
- As we approached our rooms on the 4th floor (rooms 438 and 439), we noticed that a baby stroller was left in the hallway.
- The (hopefully) pet diarrhea stain in the middle of the hallway two doors down from us looked like nobody had attempted to actually clean the stain.
- Hallways: Really need refreshing.
- Light fixtures in hallway busted up, wallpaper peeling off hallway walls, dead roaches in stairwells that were there for days.
- Hallways and rooms are old and outdated.load more ...