2000 Fashion Show Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89109-1936
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas
valet parkingthe-strip proximityfree shuttle
- They have a free shuttle to Caesars Palace every 15 minutes.
- We decided to stay at the Trump as it is downtown and has a free shuttle to Caesars as well as free parking.
- Not to far from the strip and there was a free shuttle bus to take you there.
- Don't forget the free shuttle to and from Caesar's if you don't mind waiting.
- They have a free shuttle that will take you to Ceasar's and to the Wynn.load more ...
- Staff was very accommodating and helpful and the free valet parking was a plus.
- Nice views from room, good valet parking
- Valet parking was amazing, all the staff was super professional and helpful.
- The FREE Valet and parking is such an incredible bargain and the rooms are very large and perfectly decorated.
- We loved the breakfast and he complimentary valet parking.load more ...
- It is close to the strip, near the Wynn hotels,
- If you want to stay in Las Vegas and to be away from the strip and yet to be in a walking distance from it, Trump Tower is for you.
- Nice to stay close enough to the Strip to enjoy it, and not have a lobby full of boisterous crowds.
- It is near the strip without being in the middle of it.
- Loved that it was within walking distance of the stripload more ...
- Upon calling the front desk, the morning staff, refused to move me to any available room on the opposite side because according to them it's a different category and no one previously mentioned this before; I don't know who hired front desk agent "Jazmin"
- Phone in room only works on speaker (headset broken), which isn't loud enough to hear front desk or housekeeping. My shower had many shower gels, but no shampoo, so I sat dripping and waiting for housekeeping until the morning was almost gone.
- but when I used my cell phone, I was able to get through to desk everytime.
- I walked around until about 3 in the morning no phone call came back to them checking people in.load more ...
- We asked questions several times regarding the hotel charges in our credit card and the front desk staff always patiently gave us clear explanation.
- There was a small kitchen with a full fridge (none of the "don't move this or we charge you" crap), Keurig coffee maker with coffee pods (did not have to buy them), small bath off the living room and big screen TV in both the living room and bedroom.
- If you don’t have a room card you won’t be getting on the elevators.
- Make sure you understand your charges to ensure your are not double charged.
- The extra charges are horrendous.load more ...