255 East Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, NV 89169-4708
Tuscany Suites & Casino
balconylas-vegasthe-strip proximitylarge roomspacious
- Rooms were large and clean for the most part.
- The rooms are huge, which leads to an unexpected problem.
- The A/C unit, despite being a loud, forced air unit in one corner of this large room, actually worked fine.
- The room was huge.
- The grounds are nice and the staff was friendly, and the rooms are large - this trip had a lot of unpleasant aspects,load more ...
- Within walking distance to the Strip, bus lines, and many wonderful restaurants.
- but near the Strip.
- It is a relatively comfortable and quiet location close to the strip.
- but it has all of the amenities and is very close to the strip.
- The rooms are spacious, there is plenty of parking available, and its location, close to the strip, is ideal.load more ...
- Our double-double suite was spacious, with a fridge
- Spacious bathroom, with shower stall.
- I picked this hotel because it was close to his venue, off the strip and was very spacious.
- The rooms are very spacious and comfortable, furnished with a work desk, couch, end chair, kitchenette table w/2 chairs.
- I liked how roomy it was.load more ...
- I've been to Las Vegas dozens of times and stayed in the complete range of hotels, from budget motels to the major resorts on and off the strip.
- Our stay at Tuscany Suites was by far the best in Las Vegas to date.
- The hotel is very convenient centralized in Las vegas, close to everything.
- We have stayed at the Tuscany for many years and unlike other places in Las Vegas, they have kept up great customer service.load more ...
- Instead of asking how we were, if my pregnant wife was ok, she talked about crediting us 1 night of a waived resort fee charge, $39, and a $40 F&B credit.
- but no higher than what many other Las Vegas hotels charge.
- No debit credit cards are allowed when paying for safety deposit- dumbest thing I’ve ever heard.
- but they said that they still needed to check in with the credit card again.
- The Assistant Manager also "forgot" a $20 wine credit that was offered with the room.load more ...
- Our suite had a balcony overlooking the pool, the lit tiki torches at night was a nice touch for the ambiance factor!
- Great hotel nice big rooms with balcony on the poolside.
- We had a nice balcony overlooking the nice pool area.
- We enjoyed our room with a balcony overlooking the pool, the restaurants and the casino.
- The king bed was very comfortable, large bathroom, altogether better than the most smaller, non balcony, non window opening, strip rooms.load more ...
- Finally they gave us another room that smelled like cigarette.
- We didn't get into our new room until 1145pm and that room smelled like cigarettes.
- The resort reeked of marijuana.
- The smoke from the casino is more deadly then my husband not wearing his mask over his nose, I assure you of that.
- it was disgusting.load more ...