Ciragan Caddesi 32, Istanbul 34349 Turkey
Ciragan Palace Kempinski Istanbul
viewdolmabahcepalacele-fumoirstaying experienceroom view
- We had breakfast in our room overlooking the Bosphorus and it was fantastic with a dizzying array of options.
- Our room had a view of the bridge which was lit up at night.
- Rooms overlooking the water has an excellent view of Istanbul and the water in my opinion worth the additional cost.
- I highly recommend the Bosporus view rooms.
- I'm a travel agent and I booked Ciragan Kempinski for my constant client who came for business trip for one day and stayed in park view room (booking #1045869).load more ...
- The restaurants at Ciragan Palace are all first rate!
- A credit to the Cirigan Palace team.
- Welcomed by Ece, assisted and upgraded by Efe to one of his favorite room and tour around by Maryam in the Palace.
- That pretty much sums up our stay at Ciragan Palace.
- N/Aload more ...
- At Le Fumoir, Hussein and Gokhan were terrific in getting us seated and finding the best cigars and whiskey.
- Now the good side , I like it because of the view , the terrace , the grounds and their famous Le fumoir , a lovely cigar lounge .
- We also had drink at beautiful Le Fumoir bar.
- We loved spending our evenings drinking local Turkish wine in Le Fumoir bar, sommelier and the rest of the team were professional and delivering that famous Kempinski luxury experience.
- Good service from Mustapha in Le Fumoir where we had a very relaxed time with some very good cocktails.load more ...
- We had a good experience at the restaurant with her.
- (I’ve experienced less at other hotels—even otherwise good ones.)
- Gorgeous service,perfect hospitality great atmosphere Thank you for great experience for Mr.Kerim Guney Ms.Burcu Cetinkaya Mr.Firat Güngür Best PR Ms.Cansu Bas Number one Bosphorous hotel in Istanbul x Turkey
- From check in you will feel the authentic hospitality of Ciragan team.
- Tugra for ambience & fine dining experience.load more ...
- Grilled sea bass delicious , all with a and great service.
- Like Tugra, it’s in the Palace section and has lovely views of the Bosporus river.
- The Bosporus view is spectacular and I will definitely recommend to spend extra for upgrade.
- Views of the Bosporus from the balcony are unsurpassed.
- Incredible view, amazing property and one of the best breakfasts I've ever had.load more ...
- During our stay, we re-visited Dolmabahce Palace, which is a 15-20 minute walk from the hotel, strolled to and through Ortakoy, and relished the bustle of Istiklal Caddesi.load more ...
- I asked for the manager and someone came and explained that they can have the guard assist me in filling out the form to have the document needed.
- but to pay again as we'd booked months prior and our credit card history doesn't go back that far without a special report request, which can take up to 24 hours to receive.
- I asked them to call the PR department to find a solution.
- I asked them to send me this video with a sound
- He refused and asked politely for a refund- to be told it would be 10 days.load more ...
- We booked our four nights via the hotels website and paid in full for a 20% discount.
- On production of the name of one of the directors, via a contact, we were shown into a very lovely room.We had already paid in full, plus an amount for extras, we were very tired from the wait and being messed around,
- Such acts are disgusting and horrible - to think we planned to come here again - only to have a manager knocking on our day demanding we pay money before we have even left or packed. Shameful
- Final thought , a bit pricey for what it is .load more ...