Ciragan Caddesi 32, Istanbul 34349 Turkey
Ciragan Palace Kempinski Istanbul
viewbasilicacisternle-fumoirstaying experienceroom view
- We had breakfast in our room overlooking the Bosphorus and it was fantastic with a dizzying array of options.
- Our room had a view of the bridge which was lit up at night.
- Rooms overlooking the water has an excellent view of Istanbul and the water in my opinion worth the additional cost.
- I highly recommend the Bosporus view rooms.
- I'm a travel agent and I booked Ciragan Kempinski for my constant client who came for business trip for one day and stayed in park view room (booking #1045869).load more ...
- We appreciate providing a nice room suitable for senior citizens with mobility issues.We appreciate the concierges for their extra effort to see that we get lift facility at the Basalica Cistern and the Islamic Art Museum.load more ...
- At Le Fumoir, Hussein and Gokhan were terrific in getting us seated and finding the best cigars and whiskey.
- Now the good side , I like it because of the view , the terrace , the grounds and their famous Le fumoir , a lovely cigar lounge .
- We also had drink at beautiful Le Fumoir bar.
- We loved spending our evenings drinking local Turkish wine in Le Fumoir bar, sommelier and the rest of the team were professional and delivering that famous Kempinski luxury experience.
- Good service from Mustapha in Le Fumoir where we had a very relaxed time with some very good cocktails.load more ...
- We had a good experience at the restaurant with her.
- (I’ve experienced less at other hotels—even otherwise good ones.)
- Gorgeous service,perfect hospitality great atmosphere Thank you for great experience for Mr.Kerim Guney Ms.Burcu Cetinkaya Mr.Firat Güngür Best PR Ms.Cansu Bas Number one Bosphorous hotel in Istanbul x Turkey
- From check in you will feel the authentic hospitality of Ciragan team.
- Tugra for ambience & fine dining experience.load more ...
- Grilled sea bass delicious , all with a and great service.
- Like Tugra, it’s in the Palace section and has lovely views of the Bosporus river.
- The Bosporus view is spectacular and I will definitely recommend to spend extra for upgrade.
- Views of the Bosporus from the balcony are unsurpassed.
- Incredible view, amazing property and one of the best breakfasts I've ever had.load more ...
- He helped us reservice a history-filled tour of Topkapi Palace, Hagia Sofia and the Basilica Cisterns with a tour guide, Yaman.load more ...
- I asked for the manager and someone came and explained that they can have the guard assist me in filling out the form to have the document needed.
- but to pay again as we'd booked months prior and our credit card history doesn't go back that far without a special report request, which can take up to 24 hours to receive.
- I asked them to call the PR department to find a solution.
- I asked them to send me this video with a sound
- He refused and asked politely for a refund- to be told it would be 10 days.load more ...
- We booked our four nights via the hotels website and paid in full for a 20% discount.
- On production of the name of one of the directors, via a contact, we were shown into a very lovely room.We had already paid in full, plus an amount for extras, we were very tired from the wait and being messed around,
- Such acts are disgusting and horrible - to think we planned to come here again - only to have a manager knocking on our day demanding we pay money before we have even left or packed. Shameful
- Final thought , a bit pricey for what it is .load more ...