Necatibey Cad. No: 91 Karakoy, Istanbul 34425 Turkey
- Great hotel with a fab breakfast!
- Breakfast is very good - big variety to choose from.
- The buffet breakfast was delicious, plentiful, fresh with lots of choices.
- Women in the kitchen and guys in restaurant muhammet thanks for Turkish breakfast and service.load more ...
- Kabatas station is two stations away from Tophane, one of the port stations to go to the Asian side and Maiden's Tower, and where the Dolmabahce palace is located.
- Mini-groceries, bus, tram and ferry stations, small eateries and the Galata Tower, art galleries, even the Dolmabahce Palace are just a stone-throw-away from Sub Karakoy.
- The place is convenient for getting the funicular up to Istiklal Caddesi (Beyoglu) or hopping the tram to Sultanahmet or to Dolmabahce Palace.load more ...
- The location of the hotel is great: close to a lot of bars and restaurants and walkable to a lot of great points in the city.
- Cross the road and there is an amazing selection of restaurants and bars to choose from.
- Definitely must visit Bar&Restaurant Foxy on the ground floor of the hotel.
- Location is perfect - within walking distance to bars, restaurants and various sightseeing locations.
- The SuB Karakoy is near these landmarks: Kucuk Ayasofya - Gazi Suleyman Pasa Mosque, Eurosa Travel, Keyfi Alem Playstation Cafe, Hayal İstanbul Maltepe, Chiesa di Sant'Andrea Apostolo e Santa Sofia Vedova, Covered Bazaar, Sultan II.load more ...
- I am staying on 5th floor and never noticed any noise except for tonight due to a private party.
- Some youth outside was flying a drone which hit our window and fell down.
- When we check the comment once to come here people wrote Having so much noise
- You can hear the bathroom door & flush from the other costumers.
- The lighting in the room is not great, the fridge did not work and was leaking onto the floor, the shower door was not sealed at the bottom and 2 of my 5 showers water leaked out, and there were a couple of ants on the floor.load more ...
- Staff were really helpful when we (and others) struggled to get an uber back to the airport.
- Very centrally located by bus, tram, and ferry stations in which you can access any of Istanbul's numerous neighborhoods. The hotel staff was great and very helpful with all our questions (and getting us our Hes codes!)
- Hotel location very good as you can reach to metro and tram very fast .
- Hasan was also super helpful when booking transport to and from airport.
- location is perfect, close to all transportation most of all - THE SERVICE!load more ...
- The rooms are nicely decorated and have a mini bar which is chargeable.
- Beautiful and stylish hotel, clean and spacious room.
- Hotel itself is great, especially if you are into industrial design.
- SuB is located just a block from a very cute and thriving art and food scene in a hopping neighborhood.load more ...
- The other nights of the week had no noise issues.
- Maybe if I could talk to them about my noise concerns & find out which are the quietest rooms (we were on the first floor - maybe higher is better?).
- The main problem was noisy neighborhood that the staff remind it was because of a traffic problem of Taqsim Sq.load more ...