Silahsor Cad. No 42, Istanbul 34381 Turkey
Hilton Istanbul Bomonti Hotel & Conference Center
staffcenterzorluexecutive loungerelationstaying experience
- Hotel location is near everywhere and Many thanks esra from guest relations.
- I want to thanks to miss Esra from guest relations.
- Anastasia and Esra from guest relations helped me so much with lost stuff and during my long stay they helped me with my questions.
- I send an email to the best guest relations coordinator Miss ANASTASIA TIKHOMIROVA.
- Anastasia guest relation manager helped me a lot!load more ...
- The hotel is located at d centre of town.extremely clean rooms n Very nice Restuarant and 3waiters in particular where very helpful(gamze,karina and Mustapha).they have friendly ,committed and dedicated staffs.
- The location of the hotel is literally in the center 14 minutes away from nistantasi/bisktas and 18-20 bebek (busiest streets in Istanbul) the rooms were remarkably amazing the view was breathtaking day and night!
- Last, the gym and the fitness center well set up and had all the equipments to stay fit during the stay.
- Also I went to massage center while in there.
- but what sets it apart and above any other place I’ve stayed in Istanbul are the girls from Guest Service Centre Ms Goknur and Ms Aysel.load more ...
- Emrullah in the executive lounge had very positive energy and always made us smile.
- The best service guy in the executive lounge on the 34 floor in the Hotel.
- Particularly appreciated the executive lounge and chef Umut’s food!
- Very good executive lounge on 34 flor.
- The executive lounge service was amazing.load more ...
- Bomonti hotel's breakfast is very good, superb service personnel🙌🏻 Metin the Cheff is very nice and accomodating to every request, made our experience of a regular breakfast into another type of top level experience, very reccomended!
- Great experience!
- The best part of hotel is lobby, inside room food order is great experience by application and delicious.
- with kind and warm hospitality of Miss Seyda Guller duty and night manager, Mr. Esmaeil at reception, Mr.Ugur, breakfast supervisor, Mr.Can breakfast team, Mr.Furkan handling baggages and all personal that could not be named.
- Location was the only inconvenience Thank you Esra for your hospitality Thank you again.!!! !load more ...
- The stuff are friendly and professional.
- Keziban she’s always smiling ,great person and very professional, very happy with her services ,, Recommend the place to all my friends and family … 👍👍👍👍place in Istanbul ……………great location the hotel few minutes walking to all major shops
- And a big huge thanks to the cleaning ladies that always have a smile on their faces.
- The staff was truly outstanding.
- Miss esra thank you so much for your kindness!!load more ...
- I am staying at this property a lot and I want to thank mr.Asil Zorlu, Anastasia, Doga from bellboy team, Sinem, Mehtap!
- We took a taxi to go to Zorlu shopping area and it was around 24TL.load more ...
- The only negative during my stay was that room service charged 50 TL to bring a pack of ice cubes, hot water and a few camomile tea teabags which is a really expensive amount to pay in comparison to just getting it from a shop outside.
- In the ideal world they should also have cards with their name on, so that they could be revised by the team members.
- The only one time they allowed us to charge food to the room they called us 8 times for a payment of 40 tl!!
- I had a small problem and she handled it with grace, charm and professionalism.. She is a credit to your organization.load more ...