Tasocagi Yolu Cad. No 35 Mahmutbey, Bagcilar, Istanbul 34217 Turkey
Holiday Inn Istanbul Airport, an IHG hotel
- The Holiday Inn Istanbul Airport, an IHG hotel is near these landmarks: Kucuk Ayasofya - Gazi Suleyman Pasa Mosque, Eurosa Travel, Keyfi Alem Playstation Cafe, Hayal İstanbul Maltepe, Sultan II.
- Having had enough of this fiasco I dined out.
- The city is amazing and the food was divine
- + High variety of food in breakfast, tasty scrambled eggs, - Terrible coffee.
- The staff was nice and we had 2 meals here and the food was good.load more ...
- The location of the hotel is good, windows have nice views (mine had a view to the Mall of Istanbul).
- Near to airport and the biggest shopping center in Istanbul (mall of istanbul).
- I went for third time to this hotel due to the good location - near by Route 212 outlet and Mall of Istanbul.
- It was a good place near many shopping centers also not far from the air port and close to mall of Istanbul calm when you close the windowload more ...
- The next day when I emailed the form, A different receptionist stated printing off these forms were complimentary.
- I came with my wife to this hotel right from Istanbul Airport in hope of resting for few hours before going to SAW Airport, we were greated well by staff and upgraded to a Suite Room on the 15th floor,
- First of all I would like to start by saying that I am business man who is used to traveling everywhere in the world and staying in 5 star hotels, so I kind of know what I am talking about.
- The positive was quick check-in and staff in the reception and good wifi connection in the room.load more ...
- Located at least 25 minutes drive from Istanbul International Airport.
- Important: + Good location near 2 important highways, one going to the new airport.
- This hotel locate about 30 min drive from airport.
- The hotel is 14 km from the airport and is very convenient to shopping and mall .load more ...
- The Room had an excelent view on the city and it was very clean and spacy.
- The positive was quick check-in and staff in the reception and good wifi connection in the room.
- - Dull light at the room.load more ...
- I telephoned "FIVE" times to place an order for food and each time they put the phone down on me, despite from the third call onwards I specifically asked them not to put the phone down on me.
- I ordered a pizza on my first night which was disgusting.
- On one night I have called 5x to order service and nobody picked up at around 10pm On the last day/ checkout was at Noon and by 11am the cards didn't work, had to go to reception and open them again.
- Slight issue with two hour delay in room service issue, lost the order;
- Every time we ate there we basically had to beg for someone to take our order.load more ...
- Plaster falling off the hall, wall paper peeling.
- However, down the corridor from the bar, is the brightly lit sign above the door of the Saltanat Gala restaurant.
- The lightning in the rooms and the corridors are not working properly. 6.
- The corridors are dark with low-level lighting while the rooms suffer from dark wall coverings and poor lighting.
- I agree that the corridors are very dark!load more ...