Ebusuud Caddesi No:12 Sirkeci, Istanbul 34110 Turkey
Hotel Yasmak Sultan
- The fisrt reason is the location of the hotel then kind staff here😇 we feel here as we are at home.
- 原本我們訂了2晚的飯店，後來進來之後決定要再多續2晚 主要是早餐很棒（可以客制）有很蛋的選擇每天可以吃不一樣，早餐的經理服務員很熱心，照顧到每一個人的需求，飯店的位置在舊城中心，要到景點及交通都很方便，飯店房間乾淨，有泳池，我覺得比起其他的飯店這邊專業及讓人放心。 Location is great and hotel is convenient close to topkapi museum.hagia sofia and blue mosque.
- The location of the hotel is very comfortable to all main places.
- Convenient location close to the Metro and the Sultanahmet area; delicious breakfast variety; and cozy rooms.
- Hotel is located in an ideal spot.load more ...
- Good luck guys! 👍😍
- THANK YOU TO ALL STAFF AND KIND SERVICE!!!
- We enjoyed our stay in Yasmak Sultan hotel, the service was exzellent all the staff were so helpful!
- Staff including the Indonesian team were incredible.
- Staff were excellent.load more ...
- To book a tour one needs cash.
- Also can book some tours through them for less hassle and more convenience.load more ...
- The paint by window peeling off and extremely dusty.
- eg the very flimsy doors battered and need a good paint As near major attractions the traffic is terrible.
- The rooms (or certainly the one I was in) are very small (and in need of some new paint on the walls!).load more ...
- If you want the tour app headphones you will need either 100 euro cash, passport or driving licence as a deposit.
- So if you have read my profile you know I like value for money and I see no point in spending cash for something I do not use.
- To book a tour one needs cash.load more ...
- Cons: - While the street is relatively quiet, the hotel itself is a bit loud and the walls are obviously quite thin.
- The walls are a little on the thin side though, on the first night I could hear the next doors TV for a while, word for word whilst I was trying to sleep.load more ...
- We really liked the breakfast, all the food were fresh and diffirent variaty!
- it is within walking distance to a lot of the major attractions (Topkapi Palace, Sophia Hagia, Blue Mosque, Cistern Museums, Hop on Hop Off Bus, Archeological Museum etc) There is also loads of restaurants around.
- The breakfast was very tasty and very variety.
- Its located 1 street away from a lane full of lovely restaurants.
- Nice rooms and cleanning everyday, We loved the breakfast it was eeally tasty.load more ...
- even though you ignore them, they keep talking and staring at you while walking, every time we walk to the hotel we had to go through the experience all over again, very rude and uncomfortable.
- I have had previous experiences of a Turkish baths elsewhere and have been made to feel awkward or uncomfortable, this was not the case here.load more ...
- Excellent location at the heart of the historical peninsula with a panoramic view of Hagia Sophia Mosque as well as from Galata Tower to Bosphorus, easy access to the tram station A warm welcoming, followed by an excellent service always with a smile!load more ...