Zorlu Center, Istanbul 34340 Turkey
- On the next day before leave, the soup was too cold and had to wait airport taxi for 20 minutes!!
- The room service attendant was caring (he even offered to bring me tea as I was starting a cold!).
- Drinks are served cold just the way the should be .This is the real definition of is true to be true.
-load more ...
- We used it and became somewhat experts on their system.
- Their systems were down one of the days so breakfast was a disaster.
- The only dislike is the use of control system for light and curtains which didnt work as it supposed it should.load more ...
- There was no temperature check either at the main entrance or at the secondary door linking with the shopping mall.
- The minor part of the hotel experience which I did not enjoy was the temperature of the outside area of the 3rd floor.load more ...
- Hotel is connected to the Zorlu Center which is a beautiful shopping center that offers high to mid-range stores along with restaurants and a food court (even a Popeyes!).
- With the hotel being attached to the Zorlu Center, it's definitely convenient for food and shopping as well.
- Enjoy the facilities of the gym, breakfast is excellent and varied with excellent pastries, it is located in the Zorlu Center, which is a luxury shopping center with direct access to the metro.
- The hotel is also well located in one of the most modern and serviced commercial areas in the entire city, Zorlu Center.load more ...
- He then asked me for my name, and surprisingly during my entire stay, he addressed me by my name every single time he saw me at the Spa.
- The spa facilities are perfect with a great gym, relaxing massages and a fantastic indoor pool.
- The rooms are well laid out and I have a sauna in my bathroom.
- I’ve visited Spa and had a Turkish bath peeling.
- The spa area is really impressive.load more ...
- In general, I felt very welcomed as staff members were very polite, helpful, and courteous.
- On behalf of Captain plus team, we would like to thank you for hosting us.
- We also order dinner to the room which was outstanding in terms of taste, presentation, time and most all the professional service.
- The staff was incredibly helpful during our entire stay.
- magnificent stay , wonderful welcoming and professional staff .load more ...
- Breakfast was delicious The rooms are extremely comfortable and luxurious.
- I can't forget 2nd bathroom which is a luxury, especially for 2 people.
- In addition to luxury facilities, the best thing is the concierge service.
- Amazing luxury hotel with all staffs are determined to ensure you have a relaxing and perfect holiday.load more ...