Alemdar Mahallesi Catalcesme Sok No:21, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
White House Hotel Istanbul
- The staff has that Turkish hospitality - very professional and warm at the same time.
- We made sure to watch sunset while having our delicious apple tea every night Best of all, their staff were top-notch in hospitality and were quick to help us with anything we needed including airport transportation and directions.
- It also provides consistent boutique hospitality.
- This hotel is best gem in Istanbul and you must have this experience too.
- I had the most amazing experience ever.load more ...
- As only downside, the hotel has a small, elevator, so if you have a lot of luggage it may take you a couple of trips.
- though not all people would follow them (like not crowding elevators, wearing masks, social distance etc.)
- As expected in European hotels, the rooms (and elevator) were on the smaller side,
- So I ended up switching rooms - which was right by the elevator so I wasn't sure about the noise.
- Taking the elevator to the terrace is a must because the views of the Hagia Sophia during breakfast are awe inspiring.load more ...
- Also the breakfast on the roof terrace is very nice with a beautiful view.
- I loved the terrace ,relaxing and joyful with fresh dishes every morning.
- Breakfast is served on the terrace with great scene, the food is amazing.
- The hotel has a beautiful breakfast terrace overlooking the Bosphorus, there are cozy places where you can sit quietly and drink tea or coffee - The breakfasts are very tasty and varied.
- Breakfast was served on a terrace with an amazing view of Istanbul.load more ...
- White House Hotel Istanbul is located in the heart of the historical peninsula and it is within few munites walking distance to Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace, Archeology Museum, the Basilica Cistern, Grand Bazaar and Spice Bazaar.
- All major Sultanahmet area attractions like Hagia Sophia, Blue mosque, Bucolean Palace, Topkapi Palace, and Basilica Cistern are in about just 2 munites walk.
- The location of the hotel is excellent within easy reach of all mean tourist attractions Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace, Grand Bazaar and Blue Mosque and the main tram station.
- Only a few minutes away to Blue Mosque, Grand Bazaar, Topkapi Palace and Hagia Sophia and the other touristic attractions.
- It is a 10 minute stroll to the Grand Bazaar, Blue Mosque and Topkapi Palace.load more ...
- Totally spotless with very good quality products in bathroom.
- The service is fantastic, the treatment of the sweetest staff, the most modern facilities, everything impeccable, the breakfast for all tastes, the most complete unmissable is a super breakfast of quantity and above all of quality.
- Stunning rooms in designer, comfort, cleanliness.
- The rooms were kept perfect clean.
- The hotel is very nicely arranged and clean.load more ...
- On the down side the rooms were a bit small
- The rooms are small
- The room was small
- Yes, the rooms are small
- Namely non-sound-proof walls, a small room with no view, occasional sewer smells, lack of storage space, and unsatisfactory breakfast selection (which, to be fair, is to be expected at a smaller hotel).load more ...
- The bathroom is small,
- The bathroom is also small, and the shower is enclosed in a small circular area like if you look a cruise ship voyage and had those showers.
- A previous review mentioned the shower was too small - this person must’ve been the size of a small elephant as I am 6foot and quite hefty yet the shower was perfect.
- However,single rooms are a little tight on space planning.The toilets are very small !
- but we were disappointed to see that the room is hyper small, bathroom is also small and bed is double.load more ...