Crescent Road The Palm Jumeirah, Dubai 24988 United Arab Emirates
Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah
staffcenterworldtradeclub loungestaying experienceholiday trip
- The breakfast offerings were some of the best I have experienced especially at a buffet and the Lao restaurant was fabulous!
- Wonderful jet ski experience, was with my 6-year old who leaves this,
- A big word of thanks in particular to the chefs and staff at restaurant Social by Heinz for the amazing culinary experience; as well as the Spa staff for their relaxing massages.
- Valet and the typical little things to fix for a well rounded experience - seemless.
- I would like to start with thanking Sofie Baruta, a true hospitality figure!load more ...
- There's a shopping centre within the Palm so it's ok. Best hotel for couples looking for a romantic place.
- but if you want to be in the city centre then its a 30/40 min drive.
- Amenities - beach, pool and fitness center were excellent.
- Great location and excellent choice of activities, pool and sea swimming and an excellent fitness centre We paid the extra for a room with lounge access and it was worth it for us.load more ...
- Mercy and her team in the Pearl Club Lounge offered a very warm welcome each day and conducted themselves in a professional manner, providing a very personal service and always having time to stop for a chat and engaging with the guests.
- If you can afford a Peal Club room, its well worth the upgrade which gives entry to the Club lounge, where you can take breakfast, afternoon tea and complimentary drinks/snacks every evening from 5-8 pm.
- This room gave access to the Pearl Club Lounge, which we loved!!
- The club lounge made the trip extra special with the best team led by Mark, Sagar and Mercy.
- Food choices were good especially in the club lounge.load more ...
- This hotel surpassed all expectations and really delivered on the perfect family holiday.
- Our holiday was to mark a big birthday and the day was made extra special by the thoughtful staff.
- Overall the staff that i have mentioned made my holiday.
- We have stayed at most of Dubia’s top hotels and the Waldorf is up there with them a fantastic holiday will have found our new heaven.
- Ideal for all types of travellers and holidays Totally recommend this hotel and I will returnload more ...
- Kaveen started our day off with great coffees and attentive service during our stay !
- Reception was always very helpful and also very polite and friendly.
- Staff are all wonderful - you really felt like nothing is too much trouble - stayed half board - buffet restaurant fantastic.
- Additionally I was contacted by the reception manger that she has received approval for a discount for our next trip.
- Thanks to all the team who work very hard at this hotel… it was truly special.load more ...
- It was a long awaited trip booked to go before coronavirus hit our world, all the staff and guests always had masks on and this made us all feel safe.
- We are a couple who often travel and stay in luxurious 5* resorts across the world.
- The Waldorf did not disappoint from the signature service and hospitality we experience world wide.
- Great views of burj Al Arab & the world as well, good instruction and direction from staff.load more ...
- Mr. Ashan, who always takes guests to their destinations (trade fair, airport) in a friendly and safe manner.load more ...