Sheikh Rashid Road Wafi Mall, Dubai United Arab Emirates
servicewaficlub loungestaying experiencea-club
- We stayed in a Club room for 8 nights which was of a very high standard with everything you could ask for.
- My room was a club room with a balcony.
- We had a club room.
- We had a club room which meant we had the privilege of late checking and check out.
- Booked the Raffles as it was near the airport and had a club lounge platinum members can use.load more ...
- However, despite paying for the Club Lounge, we were informed that the lounge was closed.
- The daily breakfast is average in quality and the main restrautant was closed for private events during our stay.
- The lounge was closed unfortunately,
- Was only informed via email the day before that the club was temporarily closed due to covid.
- The only disappointment was that Crossroads Cocktail Bar was closed.load more ...
- but sadly didn’t have time to visit the club lounge during our stay so I can’t comment on this, but it’s a good excuse to come again!
- The staff in the whole hotel are exceptional and a special mention to Alam and Sidd in the club lounge who always look after us very well.
- The Raffles Club lounge, now situated in the lobby area, is a fabulous treat.
- Club lounge was still closed
- We stayed in a Raffles Club room which gave us the benefits of the club lounge andload more ...
- Raffles Dubai sets the standards for a luxury hospitality experience.
- We ate the Solo restaurant where I experienced the best ravioli ever and can’t recommend enough.
- I want to give a very special thanks to Mr Faaiz for his excellent hospitality and amazing conversation we used to have every morning. ….
- No short of staff to attend to all your needs, Food selection are very good, the entire experience are just excellent.
- Truly a 5 star experience.load more ...
- The stay was 5 star all the way, with excellent service throughout our stay.
- The team is dedicated to offering their guests heartfelt service to make their stay a moment to treasure.
- The lasting memory was the service - right from check in, to breakfast to the pool.
- N/Aload more ...
- If you get a room facing the city, you will hear the highway traffic.
- If you are sensitive to noise, you might not enjoying sitting on the balcony too much since it's facing a busy highway.
- The only disadvantage to mention that we did not know earlier is that the hotel is directly located at the highway and we were not aware of that,
- But outdoor with a lot of noise from highway.load more ...
- A bonus at this property is the attached WAFI mall with its beautiful souk, which we enjoyed visiting.
- The wafi mall is only a few steps away.
- If you love serious pampering and relaxed home for your vacation, Raffles (Wafi) is the place.
- You can walk to Wafi Mall from the lobby.
- It is connected to Wafi Mall, which was dead quiet (in fact we were the only people there when we visited)load more ...