Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashed Boulevard Downtown Dubai, Dubai United Arab Emirates
- There was entertainment (singing) and she was excellent with a mix of classic tunes and old favourites.
- but linked to Dubai Mall for shopping and dining and surrounded by Burf Kalif and other skyscrapers, Opera house etc.
- We sat outside which is the best place for the fountain and light show.
- Hotel rooms are amazing, specially with fountain show view!
- The Arabian dance was really refreshing.load more ...
- The views of the Burj Khalifa are part of the deal.
- We had a suite overlooking the fountain and Burj Khalifa.
- Lovely atmosphere and decor.. Overlooking the most exclusive Burj Khalifa.
- Very nice place it is beside the Burj Khalifa and you will enjoy the view and the buildings, delicous dishes and all of the staff are very hospitable especially Jane and Nurzat.
- Nice location especially outdoor sitting with burj khalifa view.load more ...
- The experience was incredible.
- We are so grateful for everything we have wonderfully experienced in the amazing Palace Downtown!
- Very good experience!
- This was a nice example of kind Arabian hospitality.load more ...
- I have visited the Buhayra Lounge with my friend for shisha the atmosphere was amazing the location also its very very good, the lounge team is really friendly especially Mr. Ibrahim from Shisha, Thanks to everyone in the lounge.
- Staff is amazing, very friendly and professional and made our stay very special.
- From Jaz welcome smile at the transportation desk to the friendly reception team under Mr. Ahmed’s lead to the delicious coffee and dates by Ahmed to the bell captains to the delicious breakfast buffet.
- Our main server, Ravi, was professional and friendly and made sure we always had drinks and water in our glasses.
- friendly staff taking to the next level of servingload more ...
- Fabulous food and excellent service from Vishnu and Jijo.
- Cannot say enough about the team effort and how well all the staff works together to provide the best service.
- Lovely service from the moment we entered!
- .and most of all best service.
- Dil and Baiysh were amazing with their service.load more ...
- Very poor value for money.
- Gin is poor.
- Santos, at first we were given a poor room,
- but I would never think EMAAR will let such poor service happen umder the name of their company.load more ...
- The furniture is worn out and the AC cannot be adjusted to your desired temperature.
- Outdated furniture and ambience.
- but very old furniture
- For a five star hotel I would not recommend, the furniture been old and Tatty and many features in the room not working to its standard (5 Star) The only advantage of the room was its view onto the fountains
- The room itself was small, carpet dirty with marks all over, the furniture old .load more ...