The Walk Jumeirah Beach Residence, Dubai United Arab Emirates
JA Ocean View Hotel
roomcenterworldtrademarina areabeach proximityroom view
- We had a lovely time with the family - the hotel was superbly located right in the middle of all the action and so close to the beach. We will be returning next year :)
- It’s close to everything in the marina area and also on the beach.
- Beach very close nearby.
- The hotel is also very close to the beach and the buffet has plenty of options for people to choose.load more ...
- Good position for access to the beach & eating places.Fair distance away from centre of Dubai.
- JA Ocean view is a nice hotel overlooking Marina beach, and situated in the centre of the Marina area.
- The hotel is about a 5-minute walk from the center of the JBR promenade - next to the BLA BLA club, and many other shops, cafes and restaurants.
- Overall I recommend the hotel if you're looking for a spot in the center of Dubai and JBR, with easy access and transportation.
- I would like to say thanks for Mrs/Risper from call centre and to Miss/ Mohita from From reception she Professional in Hospitality she tried To help memany times to solve the hotel membership duplication Excellent and professional team on the receptionload more ...
- but unfortunately in the shade.
- but and in the shade but as we were so close to the beach this didn't affect us.
- Unfortunately, the pool is almost always in the shade (in November)
- Pool is mainly in the shade so we didn’t use it
- Only downside to this hotel is that the pool area is in the shade most of the timeload more ...
- A good location for the beach and not too far from the marina.
- The location of the hotel is handy for the marina
- 5 minutes walk to the Marina and the Marina Mall.
- Perfect services (breakfast, swimming pool, etc…) It’s close to JBR and the marina, nice to walk there.
- The hotel is in a good location for easy access to the beach, marina and an abundance of restaurants.load more ...
- Views from this room over looked Ain Dubai and bluewaters and even Atlantis the palm on a clear day.
- Amazing place and location is great - we were upgraded to an ocean view room overlooking the sea - the views were amazing.
- Great view from the room.
- You are guaranteed a stunning view as all the rooms face the sea with that view now being dominated by the Dubai Wheel on Bluewaters Island.
- View from our room to seaside breathtaking.load more ...
- Enough space with comfortable bed and neat and tidy room.
- Our room attendant Naim was excellent , friendly , kind and so supportive when we needed anything.
- The room is very spacious and comfortable, the view is magnificent and the bed is enormous !
- Couldn't fault our room ,sea view ,overall well recommend this hotel .
- good service .. friendly staff .. clean and nice rooms I will recommend this hotel to people, thank you hiren and team to make my stay comfortable in this hotel..the services are number 1, once again thank you so muchload more ...
- Le Rivage buffet restaurant was okay other hotel had more variety and choices and offer food from different parts of the world daily.
- The hotel has good restaurants and bars, enjoyable to sit in the sports bar and watch the World Cup cricket matches and catch up on football news from home.
- The restaurants offers a large of selections from man regions of the world.
- I have been to many places all over the world But staying in j a ocean dubai was the finest one ever and I am planning to to be there again soon The hotel is : comfortable , amazing location , Breakfast and all restaurants Were perfect.
- We checked in to JA ocean view last night and the experience so far has been out of this world.load more ...
- The staff were exceptionally friendly, Ms Semini the receptionist, was very courteous and helped me obtaining travel trade discounts for my extra meals.load more ...