Riyadh Street Sheikh Rashid Road, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Grand Hyatt Dubai
facilitywafimarket accesskid friendlybreakfast restaurant
- Would highly recommend Especially if staying with young children.
- My daughter adores him!
- Great pool (and for kids) , Sauna and Spa centre.load more ...
- Almost everything is a short taxi or uber ride away and the Metro station and Wafi mall with a Carrefours are a nice walk as long as its not too hot.
- Grand Hyatt Dubai will always be my most preferred hotel in Dubai because the hotel is strategically & centrally located within the vicinity of the airport, Wafi Mall, CBD and DMC.
- This hotel is suited to people who want a relaxing time as there is nothing in walking distance apart from Wafi Mall roughly 20 minutes’ walk.
- Grand Hyatt Dubai is my favorite hotel to stay at, big and very comfortable rooms, 10 minutes drive to airport, 10 minutes walk to Wafi Mall, Mr. Rahul has an excellent and professional team, met every request and expectation.
- Not far from Dubai Mall and walking distance to Wafi Mall.load more ...
- Special mention to Karthik at the Market Cafe and the guys at the Pool Bar.
- Excellent service, Incredible staff at breakfast and dinner at the Atrium Market venue.
- The buffet food in the Market cafe was delicious
- I would like to thank Faiz at market cafe for the superb service and positive attitude.
- Our special thanks to Yuli at the Wox, Anchal at the IZ and Abhi, Vinith, Rajeev, Nadi at the The Collective by Market Caféload more ...
- The hotel is amazing with every kind of facilities, beautifully decorated and a staff that will do outmost to help you. Anytime.
- The staff are attentive most of the time, the facilities are good, and the rooms very clean.
- Level of service and overall facilities are what bring me bring back.
- I have been using the facility of the hotel for 2 years already and the service from these 3 staff at the reception namely Kiki, Anastasia and Marilou makes my experience at the hotel so special.
- Gym spa- always a delight to unwind after a long shopping/ sight seeing day.load more ...
- Shame such a big hotel with poor aftercare, once they had your business do not want to respond/refund.
- We always book Clubroom so extremely disappointed that the alternative was so poor and a rip off.
- I have never had to endure this level of poor service at any hotel, let alone one that has 5 stars.
- Pool food and drink service was poor.
- Standard and variety of food are poor.load more ...
- It would be unfair if I did'nt mention the service we met with when we had breakfast and dinner at the hotel.
- lovely 4 night break, room large and clean, buffet food very good and includes good selection of alcoholic beverages in half board deal.
- The food was delicious and the room was large and exceptionally clean.
- The lady in in room dining who took my breakfast order every morning started remembering my order half way into our stay and was always so friendly to us.
- Excellent service, Incredible staff at breakfast and dinner at the Atrium Market venue.load more ...