Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashed Boulevard Downtown Dubai, Dubai United Arab Emirates
- I have visited the Buhayra Lounge with my friend for shisha the atmosphere was amazing the location also its very very good, the lounge team is really friendly especially Mr. Ibrahim from Shisha, Thanks to everyone in the lounge.
- Staff is amazing, very friendly and professional and made our stay very special.
- From Jaz welcome smile at the transportation desk to the friendly reception team under Mr. Ahmed’s lead to the delicious coffee and dates by Ahmed to the bell captains to the delicious breakfast buffet.
- Our main server, Ravi, was professional and friendly and made sure we always had drinks and water in our glasses.
- friendly staff taking to the next level of servingload more ...
- Very poor value for money.
- Gin is poor.
- Santos, at first we were given a poor room,
- but I would never think EMAAR will let such poor service happen umder the name of their company.load more ...
- The experience was incredible.
- We are so grateful for everything we have wonderfully experienced in the amazing Palace Downtown!
- Very good experience!
- This was a nice example of kind Arabian hospitality.load more ...
- There was entertainment (singing) and she was excellent with a mix of classic tunes and old favourites.
- but linked to Dubai Mall for shopping and dining and surrounded by Burf Kalif and other skyscrapers, Opera house etc.
- We sat outside which is the best place for the fountain and light show.
- Hotel rooms are amazing, specially with fountain show view!
- The Arabian dance was really refreshing.load more ...
- The bathrooms have flies and our bathroom in the suite stinks of stench, and after repeatedly telling the managers downstairs, the best they offered us was a free breakfast that is already part of our deal!!
- A guest bathroom adjoins the living and dining room.
- Excellent spa treatments, i tried 60 min deep tissue massage with Therapist Kavita ( Indian )excellent therapist experience .
- Ours was an Ambassador lake view & a balcony, with a separate living area, a bedroom with a king size bed and we even had a guest bathroom.
- Our 2 week stay at the palace was lovely, the decor is beautiful and the hotel and amenities allowed us to have a very comfortable stay.load more ...
- One of the best brunch in Dubai if you are looking for the most exquisite food. variaty.
- FOOD IS AMAZING, the ambience is beautiful and elegant overlooking the fountains of Downtown Dubai.
- So friendly,will always come back with friends and family party ,so near Dubai mall ,we can visit after a shopping
- The view of the fountains is spectacular from the terrace and the Thai food can’t really be beaten in Dubai.
- Certainly I’ll be back to this restaurant the next I’ll be in Dubai.load more ...
- The furniture is worn out and the AC cannot be adjusted to your desired temperature.
- Outdated furniture and ambience.
- but very old furniture
- For a five star hotel I would not recommend, the furniture been old and Tatty and many features in the room not working to its standard (5 Star) The only advantage of the room was its view onto the fountains
- The room itself was small, carpet dirty with marks all over, the furniture old .load more ...