555 S. Lamar St., Dallas, TX 75202-1961
Omni Dallas Hotel
poolroomdallashotelconvention centerdowntown viewbathroom tv
- Amazing view of downtown.
- The beds are so comfy, the view to down town (Bank of America building) is amazing!
- but the view of downtown Dallas was beautiful.
- Very nice hotel rooms with ceiling-to-floor window view, and the hotel has a rooftop swimming pool and jacuzzi with a beautiful view of the Downtown Dallas skyline.
- Downtown views are amazing.load more ...
- The rooms were great, very clean.
- My room was perfect, the front desk representatives were very helpful and efficient.
- The room itself was updated.
- Coffee pods in the room were nice,
- Great staff, rooms and Starbucks downstairs is a bonus.load more ...
- You take my card details and charge it at will, without being able to explain the charges.
- He had name badge and no business cards.
- Charge for WiFi, valet parking or self park both with a charge.
- And to add insult to injury they charge $22 for parking!
- I discovered an error on my bill few days after getting home and the Hotel front desk and accounting refused to fix a billing error.load more ...
- Pure heaven after being on my feet on the convention floor all day.
- Later I was told how the hotel hosts many large groups and is connected directly to the convention center.
- Selected by my employer due to its proximity to the Dallas Convention Center.
- I was appreciative the hotel set up a place to grab lunch with some healthy salad options in the hallway leading up to the convention center- the CC lines were so long and this was a nice alternative to standing in a long line with healthier options.
- Omni Dallas is the perfect place to stay for the Dallas Convention Center.Rooms are great, service is excellent and it is attached directly to the Convention Center.load more ...
- How y’all got a tv in the bathroom
- TV in the bathroom mirror (on some rooms) is very cool.
- The TV in the bathroom mirror was the icing on the cake!
- Large bathroom with a TV in the mirror.
- My sons were pretty impressed by pool and bathroom tv.load more ...
- Don't miss the pool.
- For those those that plan to stay here and have kids, the pool vibe is not family-oriented
- but the pool is party central.
- but my plans changed and I was arriving a day earlier than scheduled, so I booked Omni for my first night mainly because of the location and the pool.
- The pool was my favorite part, we spent most of the weekend there.load more ...
- Omni hotel is one of my favorites.
- With several other upscale hotels in the area, our future visits to Dallas will not include the Omni!
- The hotel was very clean.
- You have a fabulous view of the hotel, Reunion Tower and downtown skyscrapers.
- What did I like about the hotel?load more ...
- but overpriced in Bobs.
- It was hard to get drinks and pay out.
- For the price point I paid on a holiday weekend I expected the luxury of a luxury hotel
- The two drawbacks of the stay were the music at the pool was too quiet (which we remedied with a speaker of our own) and the food/drink at the pool were limited and expensive - we spent about $400.
- They make you pay to park in the parking garage at 23 dollars a day which is ridiculous on top of the you already pay a premium to stay here.load more ...
- The next thing I know, he slammed the phone down and hung on me.
- Front Desk says to call them
- Instead the phone representative was surprised it was not caught during the "hourly" check and let me know someone would work on it.
- Now he did book by phone (didn't search for deals online, so he was really overcharged).
- So call before you assume.load more ...